49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
1693757476820.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The idea that any player says, “ I am better than that guy so I should be paid more money”, seems greedy to me.

There is a salary cap. Do these players want to win or just get paid? And, is there really a big difference in your quality of life if you make $30 million instead of $25 million?

Tano

Legend
The idea that any player says, “ I am better than that guy so I should be paid more money”, seems greedy to me.

There is a salary cap. Do these players want to win or just get paid? And, is there really a big difference in your quality of life if you make $30 million instead of $25 million?
And that is per year

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

players want to get paid, look at Stafford and Donald for example, they both preferred to get paid vs helping the team. No big surprise here.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

Plus if you win, you can make more $ down the road based on increased fame and notoriety. Ads, ops, etc. I don't get it either.

dang

Legend
Plus if you win, you can make more $ down the road based on increased fame and notoriety. Ads, ops, etc. I don't get it either.
Don’t forget egos and agents who want the publicity for getting record contracts for their clients.