49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I would have preferred the 9ers kept lance at least into the season. The distraction could have had a major impact.
Now the 9ers (especially the HC and GM) can breathe easy and move on.
Screw the cowboys for bailing them out.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
somee cards 0-2b.png

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Nick Wright filling in for Colin on THE HERD this morning and absolutely flaying the Niners in his open.

nuclear explosion GIF

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Nick Wright filling in for Colin on THE HERD this morning and absolutely flaying the Niners in his open.

nuclear explosion GIF

He did a version on his own show using less time but was just as excoriating.

The fact that really stands out is the 9ers willingness to dump jimmy g-string and hand over the starting job to lance prior to one season, showing g-string the door, and then trading lance before the very next camp ends!

The 9ers are lucky a 7th rounder is bailing their collective asses out or else this would be a complete disaster—they would have been forced to keep lance to backup darnold.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You posted that like it's a bad thing. LOL
I did? Pretty sure all things I post should be assumed anti cousin fucker. Next time I will drop one of these below it....

mr-burns-excellent.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There was a rumor floating that the 49’ers were talking trade with an AFC team. Let me see if I can find it.

Here it is. I think its a BS rumor, and this piece says the same, but I wouldn’t put it past the 49’ers to start that rumor to get Bosa to the table.

View: https://youtu.be/6_PkiYrMFXE?si=cSXiGawaOSTeOVT5

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I still think they will pay Bosa at some point. I hope it isn't till after week 2. And I hope its enough to put them in cap hell for a few years. Without a top end quarterback.