49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
frog 9er.jpg

:weary::crying::bigcry:

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Surprised they are fighting. I thought niner fans were mostly into teabagging.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

It's still just so fantastic that the whiners absolutely botched themselves with the trade up for Lance.

Imagine that team with 3 1st round players on their roster instead of Lance. Scary.

Imagine if they used those picks to trade for Aaron Rogers? Or DeShaun Watson? Now they're sitting with a Superbowl roster except for the most important position. If they don't win it by the time their window closes its gonna real painful for them knowing we got it done.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Imagine if they used those picks to trade for Aaron Rogers? Or DeShaun Watson? Now they're sitting with a Superbowl roster except for the most important position. If they don't win it by the time their window closes its gonna real painful for them knowing we got it done.
Ironically, they passed on both of those guys in the draft too (Alex Smith over Rodgers, Solomon Thomas over Watson, and also Mahomes).

The saddest words are "what might have been." I like it when the 49ers and their fans are sad. :violin:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Was thinking of calling them the 53 whiners, but I don't think all of them are whining.

Maybe the punter isn't whining. He's probably just kicking himself.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
9ers absolutely blew it by not getting Brady when he left the Pats. Then doubled down on stupid by not trading for one of Stafford/Rodgers. I love it!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ironically, they passed on both of those guys in the draft too (Alex Smith over Rodgers, Solomon Thomas over Watson, and also Mahomes).

The saddest words are "what might have been." I like it when the 49ers and their fans are sad. :violin:
I am so glad they didn’t take Mahomes

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
9ers absolutely blew it by not getting Brady when he left the Pats. Then doubled down on stupid by not trading for one of Stafford/Rodgers. I love it!
And Brady wanted to go there.

They’d have had Brady and the benefit of referee favoritism that follows him around, and it wouldn’t have cost them a pick.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
F**k the Farty Whiners! I hope to see them have problems this season at one of the most important positions, QB.