ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With the 68th pick, the New Orleans Saints select Artie Burns CB Miami University.

Was just able to check in at work.

@PressureD41 is Next
@ Merlin is on deck.

Have a Great Day guys!
Sorry If I failed you Bro!:( I must have just left when @Rynie checked in!! My Bad! But at least you got your Top Choice!:D

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The Cowboys do need a RB, but this one seems like a stretch to me!
No one on the 2015 Notre Dame roster with the name Luke Easterling. I Pm'd Alan, and he changed it to Arkansas RB Alex Collins, but I have no idea why.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great pick. And that ends my Big Board top 50!!

I'm a little surprised he fell this far. Guess I have some work to do now to pad out the remainder of my picks. :)
I had him at #58. But either way Great Value pick!(y)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Thanks. Not sure how we were expected to know that based on his original post, and that article is over 2 months old.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No one on the 2015 Notre Dame roster with the name Luke Easterling. I Pm'd Alan, and he changed it to Arkansas RB Alex Collins, but I have no idea why.
I don't understand what's going on either! But even Alex Collins is a stretch, at this point, to me. JMHO!

Alan

Legend
DaveFan'51 with regrets:
Sorry! I had to do something for my grand-Daughter real quick! I had been checking regularly, But @Gandalf, luckily checked in!!!!!!
Because of you I got to watch the Cheech & Chong clip again. Definitely worth it.:LOL:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Because of you I got to watch the Cheech & Chong clip again. Definitely worth it.:LOL:
You know me, always trying to help when I can!!:LOL:
Your welcome though, I love Cheech & Chong!:D Brings back the Old Days!! ( Chong Has a great looking Daughter too! Can't think of her 1st name, Actress!)

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
You know me, always trying to help when I can!!:LOL:
Your welcome though, I love Cheech & Chong!:D Brings back the Old Days!! ( Chong Has a great looking Daughter too! Can't think of he 1st name, Actress!)

Rae Dawn Chong. Hard to believe she's in her mid 50's now. Haven't seen her in awhile, but she was very attractive.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rae Dawn Chong. Hard to believe she's in her mid 50's now. Haven't seen her in awhile, but she was very attractive.
That's it!!! Really hard to believe she's that Old, But she sure was "Hot Lookin'!" in her day!!:D:D:mrburnsevil: