GAME DAY Rams at Lions SNF - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
To be fair, Arcuri was on the practice squad until 2 days ago. Now he’s being asked to handle Hutchinson with no help. WTF?

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're still in this .. need to dig deep. Have been able to move the ball just need to find the endzone.

GO RAMS !!!
Well three trips and only 3 points. Defense has to stop them first drive. If Lions score to open the half it might be over.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck it. Move Avila over to left tackle, move Jackson to left guard and put Limmer in at center. Arcuri is getting abused and will get Stafford killed!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I’m hoping this is like the Seattle game last year. Get the kinks out and work them in the second half. Let’s go boys!!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
To be fair, Arcuri was on the practice squad until 2 days ago. Now he’s being asked to handle Hutchinson with no help. WTF?

Man it's hard to watch Archuri get beaten like a drum. I hope they give him some help.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
McVay to be fair needs to call better plays though regardless. Dude needs to get to reality. He is a good coach but he needs to be checked sometimes.
He is a damn good coach.. but he WILL NOT run the ball in the red zone. Its so bewildering to me.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Noteboom going down is crazy. He just has to stay upright for 2 freakin games and can't do it

methomas50

Rookie
I counted five Lions around the ball on that pick. Love Stafford but that was a poor decision. Trying too hard to make something happen.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Definitely should be winning this game. Kupp and Stafford with big mistakes. Can’t do it

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
If we should be mad at anyone it should be Alaric Jackson for his dumb suspension.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
First half of no pre-season experience with many rookies first playing time.

I am actually okay right now.

Should have gone for 3 though but that is always hindsight bullshit.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Wish we went at least once to Park down there. He’s killing them but then in red zone he gets no opportunity

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We’re down by a touchdown.

That ain’t shit.

Let’s go win this.

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
Hmmmm...first game post AD99 on the road vs a healthy high-powered offense & The Rams made them earn every inch of their TD drive. Two uncharacteristic mistakes by stalwarts in Kupp & Stafford & this offense is right there with them. Like the short passing game they used early.Setting things up, I hope.
Whether the in-game injuries will be too much to overcome is the big ?
10-3 & they've moved the ball. We've seen worse tides turn.

Ellard80

Legend
Kupp drops what prob was a TD.

Stafford throws a dumbass pass...

Should be winning right now.. but thats sports...