NFL Draft Discussion: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFLN idiots just skipped our pick.

crazyhorns

Rookie
Every player I wanted the Rams to select except the young man in the 4th the Rams got. I think most of us wanted these players and that is what I love about ROD. So many intelligent fans and look at the selections that many of us discussed prior to the draft. many of us wanted robinson, Donald, Joyner, and Gaines. Guess what guys we got em.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
If I was the Rams, I'd either put Joyner at FS and Gaines at nickel, or Gaines at FS and Joyner at nickel. Either way, we have addressed the secondary and we got some fantastic players. Gaines at one point was a 2nd round prospect. The only pick I didn't like was Alexander, and I'm slowly warming up to that.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Of course, we might have both at corner. They have faith in McLeod and Davis it seems, and now we have serious depth at the CB position.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
VERY pleased with this draft. Perfect exclamation point to end the RG3 trade era.

Slappy967

Starter
Rams continue to find value and bolster the weakest area of the team. The horns are declaring war on the NFC West.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
The thing about these sort of picks. This is NOT a draft where they are expecting everyone of these guys to come in an be STARTERS. This roster is finally to the point where they can take football players, who will all have a role on this team, and if they develop into more, then its a bonus.

They went out and got their "starters" with the first 3 rounds, and depth players who can all play after that.

Again, I realize this is a foreign concept around here, but they have come a long way in a short time.

MizzOU

UDFA
Another safety?
Yeah but he's actually what they're wanting in the USU guy. Big rangy guy who can play in the box. But he also has the athleticism to man up on receivers.

Either that or go OL. Maybe Antonio Richardson.