NFL Draft Discussion: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good pick by Chicago. I like Fales's fit in that system.

MizzOU

UDFA
Isn't that why the signed Britt?
I suppose but are you really confident in that happening? The Rams are turning into an NFL halfway house for wayward Titans players at this point. And the latter half of Fischer's tenure there was NOT good.

crazyhorns

Rookie
I suppose but are you really confident in that happening? The Rams are turning into an NFL halfway house for wayward Titans players at this point. And the latter half of Fischer's tenure there was NOT good.

Britt was a and is a 1st round talent. It's all that other stuff that has kept him from being a quality WR.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the pick, TB. He'll be good in the slot there with Evans and Jackson.

MizzOU

UDFA
Britt was a and is a 1st round talent. It's all that other stuff that has kept him from being a quality WR.
I would agree. Just hope he can get his head on straight. If he wants to play for Fischer I think that will do a lot for motivation/behavior.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope not. Would rather Shaw go somewhere else.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Forgot about Seastrunk. He's so good, his game just probably won't translate.