NFL Draft Discussion: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wonder if it was wise to give away a 5th just to move up 3 spots in the 3rd. Were there really that many other teams looking at Joyner at that pick? Guess we will never know.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
There is a ton of guys who fell. We should be in great shape if we keep our eyes open.

xander47

Rookie
They had the ammo to trade up if they felt like their guy was worth it. Just gotta sit and wait and then wonder who the heck the new guy they drafted is

crazyhorns

Rookie
Wonder if it was wise to give away a 5th just to move up 3 spots in the 3rd. Were there really that many other teams looking at Joyner at that pick? Guess we will never know.

I like the pick so I have do not have a problem with the Rams making the move.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It was the second. And yes, it was wise. Tennessee traded immediately after we took Joyner. I don't think that's a coincidence. But that's JMO.

crazyhorns

Rookie
At least we have 2 picks in the next two rounds. Lets go Rams lets find another Zac Stacey in this years draft.

MizzOU

UDFA
It was the second. And yes, it was wise. Tennessee traded immediately after we took Joyner. I don't think that's a coincidence. But that's JMO.
It's specifically what Fischer mentioned. They like Joyner more than I do.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What's wrong with ej gaines? I would love him and I'm not a big mizzou fan. Just love the way that dude plays.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course, the Packers make that pick. Brilliant.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
6th round - #12 and #38 for those of you keeping score at home. :cool: