NFL Draft Discussion: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

crazyhorns

Rookie
The way this team is built it seems to me we are going to be in a lot of very close games that will be decided by a slim margin. Should the Rams consider a more accurate FG kicker? I love greg the leg but his accuracy has not been a strength of his.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
The way this team is built it seems to me we are going to be in a lot of very close games that will be decided by a slim margin. Should the Rams consider a more accurate FG kicker? I love greg the leg but his accuracy has not been a strength of his.

He was very accurate last season. We didn't kick a lot of long field goals though.

Next season, he's going to use his huge leg AND be accurate.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He only missed two all of last season. His stats over 50 yards in his rookie year were awful (but some of those were from beyond 60 too).

Speeps

Starter
This team is being built to be a classic Jeff Fisher team. From bullied to bullies. More importantly, we're drafting smart players.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
DO you guys think Hubbard LB is worth a pick in the 6th round.

Don't know much about him, except he's a big lanky pass rusher. Williams could use him, and I believe his projections were higher than 6th round.