NFL Draft Discussion: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

crazyhorns

Rookie
The thing about these sort of picks. This is NOT a draft where they are expecting everyone of theses guys to come in an be STARTERS. This roster is finally to the point where they can take football players, who will all have a role on this team, and if they develop into more, then its a bonus.

They went out and got their "starters" with the first 3 rounds, and depth players who can all play after that.

Again, I realize this is a foreign concept around here, but they have come a long way in a short time.

Well said. The ST should have plenty of talented DB/S

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah but he's actually what they're wanting in the USU guy. Big rangy guy who can play in the box. But he also has the athleticism to man up on receivers.

Either that or go OL. Maybe Antonio Richardson.

Dion Bailey? He's an undersized LB. Alexander already offers that...but is a better athlete. No thanks on Bailey.

crazyhorns

Rookie
Yeah but he's actually what they're wanting in the USU guy. Big rangy guy who can play in the box. But he also has the athleticism to man up on receivers.

Either that or go OL. Maybe Antonio Richardson.

I think QB or OL would be the next pick. I like the Canadian if avl Laurent Duvernay-Tardif's

duckhunter

Starter
I watched him throughout his career and like Gaines a lot. Play inside or outside. Off or press. Has played top WRs for three years running and performed well. He's very sticky with receivers and supports the run great.

Slappy967

Starter
Yeah im on board with the big Canadian OT! Granted I watch the shit out of the CFL so I may be biased lol.

So we've now taken 4 players who either played in the national championship semi final (or SEC championship as it's otherwise known) or national championship game.

BeerOClock

Rookie
The ST should have plenty of talented DB/S

As great of a ST player that TJ MacDonald is, I think both Fisher and Williams will be happy to keep him off of them. Bailey is another ST player that probably won't stay on them--he'll be seeing more time as a WR instead and needs to stay healthy. Plenty on newcomers who will fill the voids.

xander47

Rookie
As great of a ST player that TJ MacDonald is, I think both Fisher and Williams will be happy to keep him off of them. Bailey is another ST player that probably won't stay on them--he'll be seeing more time as a WR instead and needs to stay healthy. Plenty on newcomers who will fill the voids.

Great point. Alexander should take TJs spot and one of the CBS will take baileys