OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm starting to very much doubt Nix gets to 2nd. With as many desperate QB needy teams, he's seems the clear 5th option and there are at least 5 teams desperate for a QB. NEP, LVR, DEN, WAS, MIN, CHI. 6 teams that are really desperate. I'd wager a fair amount he doesn't see the 2nd.
I don't think it's likely but can see a scenario where he gets taken at end of 1st.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm starting to very much doubt Nix gets to 2nd. With as many desperate QB needy teams, he's seems the clear 5th option and there are at least 5 teams desperate for a QB. NEP, LVR, DEN, WAS, MIN, CHI. 6 teams that are really desperate. I'd wager a fair amount he doesn't see the 2nd.
I'd be more surprised if he went in the 1st than the 3rd. The 2nd round seems like his spot though.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Without a doubt. Older I get the more I think playing QB in the NFL requires a pair of fucking balls over and above every other element. You can't lead a team if you're acting like a bitch. All those other players on the roster need to win and perform to keep their jobs Kenny you sorry sack of shit. Do you think you're royalty because you play QB or were drafted at 20?

I'm surprised too by that. My read on him wasn't that he was that type of dude. Hope for his sake he learns from it.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"$100M for you, $100M for you, and $100M for you too woooooo this is fun."
~ Panthers

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked Fuller, not the most athletic guy back there but he played smart to counter that. Plus he was a team leader (captain). We lost two team captains today so there is a big leadership void to fill on the defense. I could see Turner and Williams maybe taking on that mantle along with Jones.

View: https://x.com/TomPelissero/status/1768729888926597553?s=20

Fuller has been one of many enormous defensive disappointments to me. He started with such promise year one. From there though, I don't think he's much of a loss. Best of luck to him.

This kid I look forward to seeing. I think the smartest thing Staley did when he took over our defense was drafting two safeties who fit what he wanted to do. I also think that was something Morris should have done, as the safeties let him down and I suspect limited how he could call it. So it's a good sign to see Shula starting off his tenure with some fresh blood back there and hopefully they draft another.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'd be more surprised if he went in the 1st than the 3rd. The 2nd round seems like his spot though.
I'd be willing to bet something for those that doubt Nix in the 1st :)