OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hmm...has Mekhi Becton been signed by another team yet? I know he's an offensive tackle, but...just curious. Liked him a lot coming out of Louisville.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hmm...has Mekhi Becton been signed by another team yet? I know he's an offensive tackle, but...just curious. Liked him a lot coming out of Louisville.
somebody was looking at him to replace their RT I forget who though.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think Weiss needs to lay off the scotch. Btw.

dang

Legend
Big boys M Becton (6.7 363) and Trent Brown (6.8 370) still unsigned last I checked. Both battling injuries and sloppy play lately but mountains. Becton was local high school player that I got to see in high school playoffs. Ridiculous how big he was compared to the other relatively “big” 230-250 lb OL on a powerhouse his team.

Tano

Legend

A weapon? Umm ... really?
Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I think Weiss needs to lay off the scotch. Btw.
And be more exciting. Have you heard his show on NFL network with Papa? One of the most monotonous voices.