OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
The edge market is drying up. I wonder what Mack will require if he is indeed released. His cap hit this year is outrageous, so not sure how they could keep him.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Hoping someone signs him. Then we offer a next year round 2 pick to move up a few slots and ensure we get a LT in the first round. Followed by filling corner, edge, wideout etc thereafter.
I like this idea, although it depends if we can get Alt hahaha

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Attention NFL reporters.

Stop using "chess piece" as adjectives for pro NFL players. :bird:
Someone needs to bust his chops and ask him if that's a term he only uses with white players. Make him sweat a bit.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Danielle Hunter to the Texans.

I know it's early, but the quality of EDGE rushers available is QUICKLY dwindling.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it means we are looking at a second wave FA and high draft pick for Edge.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Texans had the cap room to pay what he was asking. I bet our focus has been Mack all along.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If we don't get any edge or further defensive help in FA, that defense gonna look rough in the 2nd half of games again. Hope we get more reinforcements there.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the big move someone was talking about ain't happening from the looks of it...too bad
Not necessarily. There are still 2 pretty big named Edge's out there; Mack and Clowney.