OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We could also target Howell in a trade if the Commodes go QB. Young backup with starting experience. Wentz is still available and so is old ass Flacco now that Winston signed with the Browns.
Man, I'd love Howell. Dont see why Washington would move on from him though, cheap backup unless they want to have a vet bridge QB

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Man, I'd love Howell. Dont see why Washington would move on from him though, cheap backup unless they want to have a vet bridge QB
New regime that didn't draft him. If they don't want him, that's the project I'd go after if the compensation isn't crazy.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
An answer from Jourdan in the chat below her article this morning:

@jim E. Ive alluded to this but unless something dramatic changes they were never looking at “big names” at OLB but instead cost/age as a sliding scale, and yes I agree huge huge need and hole there (and corner)
I smell another defensive heavy draft en route (plus later waves of FA)
This is pretty criminal if true.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Other than a few mistakes that the Rams have owned, this has been their FA MO since Snead and McVay have gotten together.
There's definitely guys like Young or Uche that fit the bill I think. If they don't get edge in free agency I hope they double dip on corner or get a safety. We need to be extremely dependable at one or the other, pass rush or coverage.