OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Not a bad pay day for Mooney, Falcons offense going to be loaded

Screenshot_20240312_085235_Bleacher Report.jpg

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not a bad pay day for Mooney, Falcons offense going to be loaded
Not a guy I consider a wow name but he might be better than given credit for when you consider the shit QBs he's had throwing to him.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
We could also target Howell in a trade if the Commodes go QB. Young backup with starting experience. Wentz is still available and so is old ass Flacco now that Winston signed with the Browns.
Howell would be a great back up for us. Think he will cost a good amount in trade though. He showed some good things last year with maybe the worst line in the NFL.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Not a guy I consider a wow name but he might be better than given credit for when you consider the shit QBs he's had throwing to him.
I think he'll have a better year with Cousins as his QB. Fields just lacks in the passing department too much.

WestCoastRam

Legend
An answer from Jourdan in the chat below her article this morning:

@jim E. Ive alluded to this but unless something dramatic changes they were never looking at “big names” at OLB but instead cost/age as a sliding scale, and yes I agree huge huge need and hole there (and corner)
I smell another defensive heavy draft en route (plus later waves of FA)

dang

Legend
My head is spinning... which of our signings of a "major name" was Jake B talking about?!?
Hunter not signed and Mack potentially available is what I’m monitoring. Not sure either is a smart financial move but….Hollllllddddd!!!….Hollllllldddd!!!

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
An answer from Jourdan in the chat below her article this morning:

@jim E. Ive alluded to this but unless something dramatic changes they were never looking at “big names” at OLB but instead cost/age as a sliding scale, and yes I agree huge huge need and hole there (and corner)
I smell another defensive heavy draft en route (plus later waves of FA)
That sounds like Uche (younger and less cost) or Mack (later wave of FA) in regards to the OLB hole.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know the Rams Bros guys says we have had talks with Uche, but were waiting on a couple guys. Not sure the meaning of that, but, it does suggest he is on our radar at least. Wonder if the other guys are Hunter and Mack, or if we even have cap to sign either at this point.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still not convinced as to why the NFL switched the Bengals 6th round comp pick to a 3rd. The Athletic had an article about it, trying to explain it, but, I think it just causes more confusion. The example the author shows is that Orlando Browns signing (deemed a 4th round comp pick equivalent contract) cancels out the Vonn Bell contract loss (a 6th round comp pick equivalent) instead of the Bates contract loss (which is only 1 round different rather then 2 round difference). I don't know much about the formula, but I know basic math. I still don't think they should have swung 3 rounds up with that comp pick.