OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I think we need to give Hunter at least a run. Hes prob Looking in the 4-5 year range and 65-70 mil? If not 17-20 milish a year. We are around 23 in cap I believe after the moves today. I say do it. We need a Powerhouse EDGE.
After spending all that $99 mil on two guards and also signing a TE to a decent contract, I’m guessing the Rams are gonna draft an Edge—possibly moving up.

I mean, just how cheap is mack gonna work for, if he’s the target?

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Oof... Think Wentz is paying attention?
Well, the Vikings, Steelers, and Falcons were 3 of the teams that needed a QB, but didn't have a high enough pick to get a top rookie. So those are starting roles. Not sure any starting jobs are left. So he might not have many great options left to start.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was hoping for this. He's better than either ,Kendrick or Durant. Remember, its best to fill all deficient areas before the draft. If the Rams go into the draft with a glaring need, then teams will be trying to jump ahead of them for specific picks.
I think they come out of free agency with an edge and then the whole draft can be complimentary picks. And we finally have the picks to do that.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Would have been nice to have him back, but with Turner, Donald, and Johnson all sub 6-2", I would like to see them add a DL with length. An athletic 6-5" guy that can get in passing lanes and be disruptive.