OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I seem to remember a lot of people saying this guy was terrible.

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1767348877999423624?

The Whiners still have Ebukam? I thought people here said he was playing great for him but they sure seem to be signing edges other than him.

Ebukam was on Colts last year and had a pretty decent season. No opinion on this signing though. Floyd is a bigger deal for them but seems like the only thing Whiners ever sign are d-lineman or edge rushers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No. He’s on Colts.

Rams are criminally deficient at the position.

Ebukam was on Colts last year and had a pretty decent season. No opinion on this signing though. Floyd is a bigger deal for them but seems like the only thing Whiners ever sign are d-lineman or edge rushers.
Gotcha for some reason I was thinking he was still in SF.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Niners thinking this offseason: get those edge rushers to sack stafford and stop their passing attack.

Rams: f-u, we’re going interior OL and gonna smash teams up the gut!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Niners thinking this offseason: get those edge rushers to sack stafford and stop their passing attack.

Best way to go after those aholes, imo.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

Yeah - LA has certainly seen that used against them enough....
Everyone likes to pass the ball - but it is up-the-gut football that puts teams away.... :dizzy:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Damn, no wonder the Panthers suck so bad. They coulda had two first round picks for Burns a couple years ago. They decided to keep him in a losing season. Instead they get a 2nd and 5th. Anyway, I'm just glad they turned us down. He's good but not two first round picks good.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why does it seem that most teams shut up shop at 5pm ET today?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Probably because we have the worst Edge group in the league currently.

Curt760

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Curt760
Chubbs is a beast of a running back. I'd say hell yes if his price tag is reasonable. Only question is how good will he be coming off a horrific knee injury.
My opinion, Chubb is by far the best rb in league. When healthy