OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
HAHAHA, AND TEPPER NIXED TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS FROM US FOR HIM?!

Wow. What an awful trade.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They didn’t want to give their best player what, 25 mil guaranteed but trade actual picks to give burns 90 mil guaranteed. This is insanity.
Positional value! Give a young pass rusher which is a much more premium position than pay the same combined to a RB and Safety. I get it from that perspective.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Minnesota have got better with some good moves. Ours have surprised me especially not going D

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I think we need to give Hunter at least a run. Hes prob Looking in the 4-5 year range and 65-70 mil? If not 17-20 milish a year. We are around 23 in cap I believe after the moves today. I say do it. We need a Powerhouse EDGE.
You're gonna have to add 8 million a year to that number minimum. Burns just got 30 million AAV

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
10ish plus almost 12 mil for draft. We can get most of the draft cap out of Boom.
Thing is though the rookies replace guys paid a vet minimum for the most part. We have 53 on the active roster right now which is all you count so you'd have to subtract the players they replace on the 53. Which adds 3-4 million to the cap not the full estimate for the draft class.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
You're gonna have to add 8 million a year to that number minimum. Burns just got 30 million AAV
Not always. Depends if he wants to win, or just after money. We know Burns answer. Yeah we can go up a bit more per year after this season. Put the high amounts on mid or back end of contract.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Not always. Depends if he wants to win, or just after money. We know Burns answer. Yeah we can go up a bit more per year after this season. Put the high amounts on mid or back end of contract.
No player is willingly gonna leave that much money it’s just not how the NFL works. Hunter will be getting 25M a year minimum with whoever signs him. But I do agree with you. Maybe we could get creative with how we structure his deal.

Hell the hawks just paid Leonard Williams 22M a year lol

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
This also tells me that Hig injury may be worse than thought, or they cutting him as well.
That could be possible. I was going to list him as a salary restructure in my next Mock. 11 or 12 Mil is his Cap hit this season. That is a little too much for his average production.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
That could be possible. I was going to list him as a salary restructure in my next Mock. 11 or 12 Mil is his Cap hit this season. That is a little too much for his average production.
And who knows, he could be considering retiring as well.