OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Would prefer Joey Bosa (I really worry about Mack's effort level and age.), but if they go after Mack, I wouldn't complain too much.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would prefer Joey Bosa (I really worry about Mack's effort level), but if they go after Mack, I wouldn't complain too much.
With Bosa's injuries? Plus I think Mack will be cheaper to sign by a little bit.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Easy there, Merlin. I was saying the same things about KW going into last season because he couldn’t get on the field when HIS rookie season—and the Rams stunk! There was no excuse other than he just must not get it.

All I’m saying is I learned my lesson last year. I’m gonna have to give ZE a second season to show out.
…but I still like the kid from Kentucky in this draft.
Not counting him out. Just saying it would be foolish to build a plan around him. He's one of those guys on the roster right now who, if he steps up, you look even better off. But you don't want to set yourself up to rely on that.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Would prefer Joey Bosa (I really worry about Mack's effort level and age.), but if they go after Mack, I wouldn't complain too much.
But you don’t worry about Bosa’s injury history? At least Mack can stay on the field lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
With Bosa's injuries? Plus I think Mack will be cheaper to sign by a little bit.

Think Bosa's injury history would make him cheaper than Mack. But I prefer injuries over actual effort levels; it's why I've soured on Chase Young, and it's why I'm not sure about Mack. Mack looked not only bad, but completely disinterested last year.

But you don’t worry about Bosa’s injury history? At least Mack can stay on the field lol

Even if the guy on the field isn't giving anything close to 100%?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Think Bosa's injury history would make him cheaper than Mack. But I prefer injuries over actual effort levels; it's why I've soured on Chase Young, and it's why I'm not sure about Mack. Mack looked not only bad, but completely disinterested last year.

For me, the dude can be reading a book on the field if he's as productive as Mack was last season.

18 sacks. 88 pressures. 59 Hurries. That is an edge that would look damn fine next to AD.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Bosa's name will offset the injury history reduction in cost. I want nothing to do with a guy that can't stay on the field. And you over valued Young anyways as we have talked about :)

WestCoastRam

Legend
How are the Rams already up against a problem with the cap? I thought they sucked it up last year so they’d have a massive amount of cap space this year?? Even with the added cap $$$ they get 2 guards and a 2nd TE, WTF?????
That's a lot!