OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I’m sure they are talking to people. Their hands aren’t exactly tied, despite not having much cap space left. They probably wait on doing any restructures, until they have someone lined up to sign. If they don’t have anymore big deals then they can keep a Stafford restructure in their back pocket for training camp, trade deadline or maybe next season.

He may have resentment towards the Rams. He was not happy when he was cut.

I’d take them to finish things off. Hunter is still out there and Mack may be also, eventually.

Unless that report was BS or they weren’t really seriously chasing Hunter. Maybe the Niners spread that rumor to get Floyd to take less money.
Sure hope we can pull off some smart and good moves. I wasn't counting them out, just more so wondering when we'd hear something hahaha

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was reading close to that, good on the Giants. Too bad he goes from one shit team to another.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'm happy with the rams moves however nobody coming out of the draft will get us a Superbowl AD needs the help rt now we have no secondary and a severe lack of pass rush. I'm hoping something in the works. Even if you did get an above average to great pass rush dude and a very good corner in the draft we all know to win there's a certain level of experience needed in big games so right now the defense is hurting.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
The Rams are fumbling and fucking up the Defense so bad by trying to be cheap with it. Absolutely pathetic.

Maybe 2 years left of AD and they're gonna try and shop the bargain bin vs actually getting him help.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Rams are fumbling and fucking up the Defense so bad by trying to be cheap with it. Absolutely pathetic.

Maybe 2 years left of AD and they're gonna try and shop the bargain bin vs actually getting him help.

Hey, don't worry: we have four picks in the top 100 to fix our defense. Are they going to pick all defensive players? Probably not, but going young on the defense is probably going to be our thought process.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Dude...relax. a long way to go yet.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

They're gonna trade for Tee Higgins LMAO

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75

I don't mind the moves they made if you can keep the ball away from the other team through a big mauling offense but yes you still need the basics on defense a pass rush and at least a good corner we all know a good pass rush can make average corners look better. I'm hoping something breaks Mack or better yet hunter with some restructures

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the Rams come out of this with Chase Young and Steven Nelson for the defense I'll kiss the floor.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
They're gonna trade for Tee Higgins LMAO
Frankly, I can TOTALLY see them going all in on Tee Higgins before I could see them signing a stud starter or 2 on Defense.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Dude...relax. a long way to go yet.
Oh I know, but I really hate how lopsided the salary cap is becoming a LARGE majority O and a small amount D. It's like they keep expecting AD to be AD and it's bound to end.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler

Well.....that's interesting since no one knows what they have planned, but sure.....cool story.

Having said that, I hope the plan is to not blow money at any big name just because of the big name. I saw someone post that we will have to look elsewhere for the 8 sacks a year.........didn't we have a rookie with 6 last year? (I figured more here would be pounding the table for DBs).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

So glad you're posting today :) The negativity makes me feel better about the team. Never fails to impress when people give up a couple hours into the early free agency window. Reminds me of last year and the year before and so on and so on.