OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm gonna be so pissed if Burns goes to NYG.

Rams EDGE options that are worth a damn are quickly drying up.

I’m not. I think we’re probably targeting Uche and watching the safety market like a fucking hawk.

Uche and Simmons would be insanely good as opposed to any single Edge

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I’m not. I think we’re probably targeting Uche and watching the safety market like a fucking hawk.

Well, the S market is drying up fast too.

They'll go bargain bin shopping on Defense.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I’d rather draft a stud edge - than pay draft picks for a guy that will cost $25M+

Get me Verse, Latu in the first; or one of many options in the 2nd.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I’d rather draft a stud edge - than pay draft picks for a guy that will cost $25M+

Get me Verse, Latu in the first; or one of many options in the 2nd.
All a crap shoot, we'll see if he Rams pull any more moves. Hopefully they are the right ones so I'm just riding the wave haha

dang

Legend
Ouch. Really wanted us to sign him. Reasonable deal too.
I agree. It’s interesting that Hunter is still unsigned especially since the 69ers were reportedly highly interested but went with Floyd. Either someone already has their hooks in Hunter or he’s asking ungodly $$$$.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I would be beyond happy if they sign Simmons but can’t see it happening. Still here’s living in hope

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are now tight against the cap (relatively speaking), but let's not forget that we can get a lot more money freed up relatively easily through restructures if the right opportunity comes along. Joseph Noteboom being released post June 1st will free up a lot of money.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
We are now tight against the cap (relatively speaking), but let's not forget that we can get a lot more money freed up relatively easily through restructures if the right opportunity comes along. Joseph Noteboom being released post June 1st will free up a lot of money.
You don't realize those savings until June 1st. So yeah, it can be used for draft pick signings and late additions trades etc..., but that's it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Our defense really needs some work. When do we see signings there?
I’m sure they are talking to people. Their hands aren’t exactly tied, despite not having much cap space left. They probably wait on doing any restructures, until they have someone lined up to sign. If they don’t have anymore big deals then they can keep a Stafford restructure in their back pocket for training camp, trade deadline or maybe next season.
Yeah, I thought him coming back made too much sense to not happen. Yeah well.
He may have resentment towards the Rams. He was not happy when he was cut.

I’d take them to finish things off. Hunter is still out there and Mack may be also, eventually.
I agree. It’s interesting that Hunter is still unsigned especially since the 69ers were reportedly highly interested but went with Floyd. Either someone already has their hooks in Hunter or he’s asking ungodly $$$$.
Unless that report was BS or they weren’t really seriously chasing Hunter. Maybe the Niners spread that rumor to get Floyd to take less money.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reading a 2nd and 4th for Burns. Panthers are so stupid, could gave had 2 firsts from us allegedly

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Kurt Cousins is the GOAT of making money in this league without winning anything.
No one does it better.

Well Dak is gunning for him, I guess.
Don’t leave Sam Bradford off of that list. How full seasons did he play and what was his career record?