2018 ROD MOCK DRAFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Trade! @A55VA6 trades pick #85 to the New Orleans Saints for pick # 91, pick # 147 and pick #201!

The New Orleans Saints are now on the clock.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Just a FYI, ... last year we completed pick #85 a full 6 days earlier, on April 3, 2017. That draft didn't finish until April 20'th, ... 17 days later. This years real draft is in 17 days. I might suggest a limit on allowed time per draft pick or some designated person should be invited to make that pick. If we want to avoid missing our pick due to nightfall or other outside responsibilities, then we can submit 3 possible choices to the Comish or another designated party. jmo.
I think that is a good idea. A time limit, maybe two hours (?) then turn over the pick to the commish or throw it out to anyone on the Rams Talk board to make a selection. I dunno. if this were an online fantasy draft, the autopick feature would take over when the clock ran out.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I think that is a good idea. A time limit, maybe two hours (?) then turn over the pick to the commish or throw it out to anyone on the Rams Talk board to make a selection. I dunno. if this were an online fantasy draft, the autopick feature would take over when the clock ran out.
A two hour limit is reasonable for me, although in the middle of the night it may be difficult to find someone to designate our picks with, so perhaps a 6 hour limit in the late evening ?

Kevin

Pro Bowler
A two hour limit is reasonable for me, although in the middle of the night it may be difficult to find someone to designate our picks with, so perhaps a 6 hour limit in the late evening ?
Yes, the overnight thing should be a lot longer.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The New Orleans Saints are pleased that they’re getting fantastic value with their second pick of this draft, thanks to @A55VA6 agreeing to the trade up. In round one, we got a steal in Marcus Davenport. Trying to build an explosive defense to go with that explosive offense, we trade up to secure another explosive playmaker on defense.

With the 85th pick in the ROD Mock Draft, the New Orleans Saints select, Safety Jessie Bates, Wake Forrest.
F07F941B-7E1C-43A6-89C2-858E266D8F4C.png

To get a top 50 ball hawking safety at this spot, is great value.

View: https://youtu.be/47QKLON7Rgo

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If my memory serves me, either last year or the year before we set a time limit and once it expired then it would go to a vote with however was online at that time and after 3 agreements that would be the pick. I don't remember what the time limit was set at though?

Perhaps begin the new process at the beginning of the 4'th round so everyone has had time to get with the program ?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Does anyone have any objections with the Kansas City Chiefs trading with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers ? I am GM of both. Or is this considered insider trading?:whistle:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Does anyone have any objections with the Kansas City Chiefs trading with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers ? I am GM of both. Or is this considered insider trading?:whistle:

I would say it’s alright assuming the trade is a fair one.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm driving home and will be back around 6:00pm EST. I'll have my pick then.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
The New Orleans Saints are pleased that they’re getting fantastic value with their second pick of this draft, thanks to @A55VA6 agreeing to the trade up. In round one, we got a steal in Marcus Davenport. Trying to build an explosive defense to go with that explosive offense, we trade up to secure another explosive playmaker on defense.

With the 85th pick in the ROD Mock Draft, the New Orleans Saints select, Safety Jessie Bates, Wake Forrest.
View attachment 24636

To get a top 50 ball hawking safety at this spot, is great value.

View: https://youtu.be/47QKLON7Rgo

Really like Bates. Im surpised he fell this far. I was gonna try to trade up with the Eagles for him but they dont really have much ammunition and why make the Eagles better? :rolllaugh:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
With pick 86 in the ROD 2018 Mock Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select

Kyzir White, S, West Virginia
Height: 6-2. Weight: 216. Arm: 32. Hand: 9.88.

White has good size to him to be a strong safety in the NFL, plus had a solid senior season. He totaled 94 tackles with four passes broken up, two forced fumbles, one sack and three interceptions in 2017. As a junior, he had 58 stops with five breakups, three sacks and zero picks. White's strong play earned him an invitation to the Senior Bowl, and he had a solid week of practice in Mobile.

B707AB1B-84E3-41A7-BD15-0185C253E489.jpeg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With pick 86 in the ROD 2018 Mock Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select

Kyzir White, S, West Virginia
Height: 6-2. Weight: 216. Arm: 32. Hand: 9.88.

White has good size to him to be a strong safety in the NFL, plus had a solid senior season. He totaled 94 tackles with four passes broken up, two forced fumbles, one sack and three interceptions in 2017. As a junior, he had 58 stops with five breakups, three sacks and zero picks. White's strong play earned him an invitation to the Senior Bowl, and he had a solid week of practice in Mobile.

View attachment 24638
Nice looking pick! I don't know why, But I didn't have him on my Board!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the 87th pick of the ROD 2018 Mock Draft the Denver Broncos select:

Anthony Averett, CB, Alabama
A0FB7ADE-C509-4720-904E-A69169083652.jpeg

Last edited: