2018 ROD MOCK DRAFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With the 77th pick in the draft the Buffalo Bills select Rasheem Green, DE USC

SPORTS-FBC-USC-OHIOST-13-OH.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdO_aTt1O-U

By Lance Zierlein
NFL Analyst
Draft Projection
Rounds 1-2
NFL Comparison
Carlos Dunlap
Overview
Green's draft grade is based on projection over what he shows today. He has obvious upside that is waiting to be unlocked and unleashed, but he must get stronger and play with better technique and toughness. Green doesn't have the sand in his pants to hold up at the point of attack as an interior defender and will likely be targeted as a base end in 4-3 or 3-4 schemes with a likely role of reducing inside on passing downs. Green may need a team with a patient approach and willing mentor to guide him along his early stages. It will take time, but he should become an impact starter in the league.

@TK42-RAM is on the clock
@Mojo Ram is on deck

DAMN!!! I wanted him too! But gone in a FLASH!!(y):LOL:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With pick 78 of the ROD Mock Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select

Braden Smith, G, Auburn
Height: 6-6. Weight: 315. Arm: 32.25.
40 Time: 5.22.

Smith had a respectable workout at the combine. He impressed in the bench press with 35 reps, but never played that strong and could use more functional strength for generating movement at the point of attack. Still, Smith is a solid player who is well-balanced as a run blocker and pass protector. He has a pro skill set with size, length and athleticism. Sources say that Smith is receiving second-day grades for the 2018 NFL Draft, and many teams believe he will be a second-round pick.

Smith was very good for Auburn in the back half of the season as he helped open a lot of holes for running back Kerryon Johnson. In Week 2, he was beaten for a sack by Clemson's Christian Wilkins, a future first-round pick, but Smith also had a lot of nice plays against Wilkins and Clemson nose tackle Dexter Lawrence. After that outing, Smith was rock solid for the Tigers.

View attachment 24631

@Mojo Ram is on the clock
@Legatron4 is on deck
Great Pick! I'm surprised he fell this Far!!(y);)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I think it may be another day (at least) before I get close to picking. Sucks not having picks at the top end of the draft.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
THE SAINTS AT THIS POINT AND TIME ARE WILLING TO TRADE UP USING ONE OF OUR FIFTH ROUND PICKS. INTERESTED GMS INQUIRE WITHIN.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I hope I get to pick today. It’s been forever since my last pick.

At least you get to pick in this round, I have to wait until the next round!?! Although your first round pick was a good one - I had the Saints last year, Davenport would fit in nicely to their roster.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Just a reminder that the Rams have several trade options available for anyone interested ...

Due to the Rams having earlier traded for OC/OG Ryan Groy, we would like to announce the availability of Rams OG Jamon Brown for trade. Both he and Tavon Austin are open for offers as are our remaining draft picks at 4/106, 5/160 and 6/176. For those in need of OL help, you already know what Jamon Brown can bring. Brown is an early 3'rd round draft pick (68) himself.

The Rams are not looking for anyting real specific at this point, if it's another player it could be an OLB or ILB, maybe a Safety, perhaps a TE or OT, or if the offer is for a draft pick, hopefully something mid to late 3'rd, or a 4'th and another later round pick. Any reasonable pick or combination of the above may be acceptable.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Everybody has a life and needs to sign off - sometimes for along time. Still, we all need to pay attention to @Ramrocket - when he knows he's going to be away for awhile, he gives his picks to another GM... Courtesy (y)

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
With the 81st pick in the 2018 draft, the Dallas Cowboys select:

Malik Jefferson - OLB - Texas

Having shored up the O-line and defensive backfield, the Cowboys have a need at LB. With Sean Lee seemingly perpetually injured, and Anthony Hitchens moving on in FA, they could do with a LB capable of playing 3 downs when required. Jefferson fits the bill and also represents good value at this pick making it an easy decision for the Cowboys.

@Ramrocket is on the clock with the Lions
@Ramhusker is on deck

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I would hasten to add that it had only been a few hours since the last pick, so I think certain people need to relax a little bit with regards to time.
I did check in an hour or so ago, whilst at work, for around 1 minute to see if I was on the clock yet. Now that I have finished work, I have been able to make my pick.
Whilst I understand people are eager to make their picks (myself included) a little bit of understanding would be appreciated.
Not that I should have to explain my timekeeping to people.

Anyway, next up.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With the 81st pick in the 2018 draft, the Dallas Cowboys select:

Malik Jefferson - OLB - Texas

Having shored up the O-line and defensive backfield, the Cowboys have a need at LB. With Sean Lee seemingly perpetually injured, and Anthony Hitchens moving on in FA, they could do with a LB capable of playing 3 downs when required. Jefferson fits the bill and also represents good value at this pick making it an easy decision for the Cowboys.

@Ramrocket is on the clock with the Lions
@Ramhusker is on deck
Great Pick! I actually thought he was gone already! LOL!

I be right back with @Ramrocket pick for Detroit!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I would hasten to add that it had only been a few hours since the last pick, so I think certain people need to relax a little bit with regards to time.
I did check in an hour or so ago, whilst at work, for around 1 minute to see if I was on the clock yet. Now that I have finished work, I have been able to make my pick.
Whilst I understand people are eager to make their picks (myself included) a little bit of understanding would be appreciated.
Not that I should have to explain my timekeeping to people.

Anyway, next up.

We just having a bit of cavort
Isn't that what y'all say in the UK?
Honestly i don't think anyone is doing anything but having a good time

Nice pick