LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
surely you're not suggesting that you are not a fan of the greatest male vocalist of all time in Keith Partridge are you ?
dont-call-me-shirley.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I get issues on my phone with YouTube, however if any of you enjoyed Thin Lizzy and just good old rock check out Black Star Riders first and second albums, mainly their second one-time Killer Instinct.

Fucking amazing so much talent. Scott Gorham is their lead shredder and there are some epic tracks on this 2015 release. Saw them open for Skid Row back in March 2015, sick!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/05/entertainment/donald-fagen-arrested-feat/

Steely Dan musician Donald Fagen arrested on assault charge
By CNN Staff

160105165808-donald-fagen-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)Musician Donald Fagen, lead singer of classic rock band Steely Dan, was arrested Monday on charges of misdemeanor harassment and assault.

The arrest stems from an incident in the New York City home Fagen shares with wife Libby Titus, who was widely reported to be the complainant in the case. She is not named in the New York Police incident report, but her age and address match those in the report. A message left for her at the couple's home was not immediately returned.

According to the report, Fagen allegedly grabbed the complainant by the arms and pushed her onto the bottom of a marble window frame in her bedroom, causing bruising and swelling. It was unclear whether the complainant received medical attention, a police spokesman said.

Fagen's lawyer, Adam Miller, did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment. A publicist for Fagen declined to comment.

Fagen is a founding member of Steely Dan, the popular 1970s band whose hits include "Reelin' in the Years" and "Peg." The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001.

CNN's Laura Ly contributed to this report.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdmhW0MwXy8

RedRam

Pro Bowler
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/05/entertainment/donald-fagen-arrested-feat/

Steely Dan musician Donald Fagen arrested on assault charge
By CNN Staff

160105165808-donald-fagen-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)Musician Donald Fagen, lead singer of classic rock band Steely Dan, was arrested Monday on charges of misdemeanor harassment and assault.

The arrest stems from an incident in the New York City home Fagen shares with wife Libby Titus, who was widely reported to be the complainant in the case. She is not named in the New York Police incident report, but her age and address match those in the report. A message left for her at the couple's home was not immediately returned.

According to the report, Fagen allegedly grabbed the complainant by the arms and pushed her onto the bottom of a marble window frame in her bedroom, causing bruising and swelling. It was unclear whether the complainant received medical attention, a police spokesman said.

Fagen's lawyer, Adam Miller, did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment. A publicist for Fagen declined to comment.

Fagen is a founding member of Steely Dan, the popular 1970s band whose hits include "Reelin' in the Years" and "Peg." The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001.

CNN's Laura Ly contributed to this report.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdmhW0MwXy8

Love that song...

...not loving what he (allegedly) did though.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Cartel is a rather underrated band, and this song was on Madden 07 (a.k.a., the most awesome soundtrack in all of sports games ever.)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Long time ago I posted Bob's version of this song. Two of his son's remake this one. Stephen "Ragga" and Ziggy.

It will help all of you with the pronunciation of my name here too btw !!! It is NOT pronounced like the hero collie dog Lassie. Jeeeesssshhhh. LOL