LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
With the change that comes with a New Year, make changes for the better. Do what you can to throw down whatever it is that's holding you back, holding you down. Be the change...

This is some of what I've been listening to today...

nighttrain

Legend
ACDC DIRTY D
I wish i was in charge of stadium music for the Rams or a sports team. So many (better) choices than the cliched stuff they've been rolling out lately.

GOOD BUT STILL, DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP, all time best
train

ps Big Balls close second

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Addictive rap/reggae beat. Featured in Madden 09. Wish that the iTunes version didn't have all of the extra talking at the end, but this song is truly addicting.

Also is a true Toronto rapper, unlike Drake.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Heard this on the radio and can't get it out of my head.

I give it a 84

It has a groovy beat and it's easy to dance to

cee0_35.JPG

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
In honor of Jeff Fishers 4th season with the Rams

seriously , it's been 4 years ??????

:confused:

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I wish it was 1999 all over again. I hate seeing my Ram brothers down in the dumps. We may have a selfish owner, but we have a loyal, kind, intelligent fan base. This season emotionally obliterated me.

I think Rams on Demand is the classiest sports site ever, and you guys are great! I have a different view, from where I sit, in my Monday morning quarterback chair, on the Ram's ownership and the absurd promises coaches repeat ad nauseam. I just want to say to Stan,

"Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO-XT4sJt6Q

Last edited: