LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
@RAMSinLA (like the way you think) - I have LOVED "the Pusher " for close to 50 years, but had never seen a vid of it live.
And there are a lot of times I don't like the live version as well as the studio version, but this vid was KILLER. Thank you.:rockon::cheers:
Yes I agree with you...I stumbled on this video and liked it...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I remember you "hippies" cranking out Cream's Sunshine of Your Love, White Room, and IABD's White Bird in the garage. Those are the songs that stood out to me. I also remember acoustic versions of Puff the Magic Dragon (I didn't know then what I know now ;)) and a Snoopy/Red Baron song.

Yeah, our upbringing was filled with music. For me it started in Germany with classical and jazz. Then once we moved here there was a little transistor radio I kept glued to my ear. In those days there were no FM stations only AM. But Am radio was a mix of Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, along with Bob Dylan, Hendrix, and every other artist you could think of. It's no wonder the love for music was birthed in both of us.

One of the things I'm also grateful for was being forced to play in school bands and learn how to read music while playing trumpet and French horn. Of course all that went out the window once the Beatles showed up. :pillowfight:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Yeah, our upbringing was filled with music. For me it started in Germany with classical and jazz. Then once we moved here there was a little transistor radio I kept glued to my ear. In those days there were no FM stations only AM. But Am radio was a mix of Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, along with Bob Dylan, Hendrix, and every other artist you could think of. It's no wonder the love for music was birthed in both of us.

One of the things I'm also grateful for was being forced to play in school bands and learn how to read music while playing trumpet and French horn. Of course all that went out the window once the Beatles showed up. :pillowfight:

Yeah, the Beatles and Puff the Magic Dragon! ;):pillowfight: