TV Trivia

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This is probably another easy one.

Who is the only main actor that had a role in both the TV series and the movie M*A*S*H?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Has to be Radar, right?
Don't know his name - Jeopardy rules, I lose.:not:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think I actually know the real answer after discussing this with my wife.

She says it came to light in the Brady Bunch movie that he was lost at sea, and there were hints that it was the professor from Gilligan's Island
That may have been a fun plot twist / suggestion in the movie but the Professor had a name (rarely mentioned) in the original show. It was Roy Hinkley.

If Carol’s last name was Martin, the movie (decades later) was just fucking with the audience.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That may have been a fun plot twist / suggestion in the movie but the Professor had a name (rarely mentioned) in the original show. It was Roy Hinkley.

If Carol’s last name was Martin, the movie (decades later) was just fucking with the audience.
Martin coulda been her maiden name!
Ya Party pooper

RamsFan4Life

Starter
How many times was Ben Cartwright married?

Bonus points for the wives names and which boys called them mom?

Double bonus for why each isn’t around anymore?

My grandma watched em all…..Bonanza, Big Valley, Rifleman, Have Gun will travel, Gunsmoke, The High Chaparral, along with others were only thing I got to watch on only tv in the house

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

My grandma watched em all…..Bonanza, Big Valley, Rifleman, Have Gun will travel, Gunsmoke, The High Chaparral, along with others were only thing I got to watch on only tv in the house
I might have to ask my Dad, for this one.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bonanza

14 seasons , 444 episodes

how many people did the Cartwrights kill in those 14 seasons ?

no cheating :thinking:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQjb_QiFbJE

2d91a679-4e02-5c36-930b-38e4c8e1d5ed__28965.1690234342.1280.1280.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Was it 4? I seem to remember one that died right after he married her. As to the rest... haven't got a clue. Not that I'm right about the first part.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What beach in Florida was the TV show I Dream Of Jeannie filmed in ?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
had to be Cape Canaveral or Cocoa Beach

It's a trick question.

In the show intro and credits they do show scenes from Cocoa Beach. Which is right next to Cape Canaveral where the astronauts obviously work.

But...

The entire show was filmed in California. It used to piss me off watching the show when you could see mountains in the background during some of the outside scenes. There's no fucking mountains in Florida except for Space Mountain. Meanwhile, that mistake flew right over most people's heads.

The cast actually did visit Cocoa Beach once for the episode when they were finally going to get married. But that was it. No filming took place anywhere outside of California.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Name 3 actors who appeared on Happy Days who would later win Oscars.
2/3……Ron Howard & Tom Hanks…..can’t think of the 3rd…..isn’t that always the way lol

fun fact…..my wife…..uhhhh Morgan Fairchild was on too…..yeah that’s the ticket

1721398638624.jpeg