GAME DAY TNF - Ravens at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I'm adding this here as it will get lost by tomorrow with a Friday night game.

I watch the Chiefs hold all the time and it rarely gets called. It infuriates me to watch games with favoritism. IMHO
you might as well just turn off your tv.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
What a shame for it to end like that. Great game and for all the shit Jackson gets, I felt for a brief moment that he was finally going to get his due
As was said earlier, he missed 2 other gimmies and then almost mist the last one but the receiver made a great catch. but was out of bounds cause he missed him too.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
He had 3 chances at the end to get his due. He screwed up every one of them with bad passes.

If he wants his due he has to make plays with his arm to win games.

They say Mahomes is his nemesis, but truth is, he is his own worst enemy.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The play before the final one the receiver was wide open and he threw a bad pass. His mobility is the best in the league. But his passing ability is average if that. A classic case of another running quarterback who leaves something to be desired with accuracy.
Truth. Though he has a chance this year to legitimize himself in the playoffs.

But I always see him as second tier for that reason. The top guys win from the pocket and can beat you without a run game.