GAME DAY TNF - Ravens at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well, the Ravens lost three starting OL from last year's team that went to the AFCC. Moses and Simpson are starting in NY with the Jets; and the Rams will see Zeitler in Detroit on Sunday night.
Right. Addition by subtraction.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I love it when a Hardblow gets his heart broke like that. He was all ready to go for 2, but you gotta get the TD first.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
totally went at Mahomes' knee on the long run down the sideline that was negated by off-setting penalties.
I really don’t like this type of offsetting rule. A personal foul vs a standard holding call. Personal fouls should wipe out the holding IMO.

We saw this scenario in the ‘21 Super Bowl when Kupp got blasted illegally for the TD and held on. Meanwhile one of our OL held on the play. TD should have counted.

Defenders can basically head hunt when they see the holding flag thrown on the offense. Don’t like it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For a moment, I felt sorry for the Ravens and their fans.

Then, I thought of their victory over the Rams last year.

Fuck 'em!
Heartless!
Especially when considering who I picked in the Pickem contest
!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I really don’t like this type of offsetting rule. A personal foul vs a standard holding call. Personal fouls should wipe out the holding IMO.

We saw this scenario in the ‘21 Super Bowl when Kupp got blasted illegally for the TD and held on. Meanwhile one of our OL held on the play. TD should have counted.

Defenders can basically head hunt when they see the holding flag thrown on the offense. Don’t like it.
Off setting penalties shouldn't apply to personal fouls.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Me not starting Worthy in my fantasy league this week was also not smart. Sigh.
Beer Drink GIF by Acorn TV

Yeah, same boat. Chase is WR1 and DJ Moore WR2. And Worthy is a rookie in his first start...oh wait, I'm a fucking moron and should have started him anyway!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

I never understood it either.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Refs like to use holding calls to control the outcome of games. Those bastids. So you can't have them trumped by a personal foul, no sir.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm adding this here as it will get lost by tomorrow with a Friday night game.

I watch the Chiefs hold all the time and it rarely gets called. It infuriates me to watch games with favoritism. IMHO