GAME DAY TNF - Ravens at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm adding this here as it will get lost by tomorrow with a Friday night game.

I watch the Chiefs hold all the time and it rarely gets called. It infuriates me to watch games with favoritism. IMHO

Get used to it.

Mahommes will get carried his whole career. He has taken the mantle of Golden Boy of the nfl since Brady thankfully left the league.

Psycho_X

Legend
He's a rookie. No way to know if he'll truly go off.
Yeah, went with DJ Moore and Tee Higgins over him... just no idea how a rookie will do. Glad he is looking like a good late round pick though. Guessing he's going to be a boom or bust option every week though. Benched Mahomes for Stafford too which might pay off since Mahomes had an ok but not great game. Just glad to have football back lol.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
For goodness sake, make all your WRs trim their toenails before games!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
For goodness sake, make all your WRs trim their toenails before games!
One of the staff responsible for uniforms accidentally put shoes a size too big in his locker. He was heard saying "These shoes seem a little big for me".

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
One of the staff responsible for uniforms accidentally put shoes a size too big in his locker. He was heard saying "These shoes seem a little big for me".
I was wondering if it is legal to paint the tips of cleats white? Hmmm

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a shame for it to end like that. Great game and for all the shit Jackson gets, I felt for a brief moment that he was finally going to get his due

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McVay has been using TE in motion like a FB on interior runs for years.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
McVay has been using TE in motion like a FB on interior runs for years.
Has he? Years? Idk, my memory is not what it used to be. I know they did something similar with Puka last season, but that's also with the change in run scheme. I don't remember our TEs in speed motion much, especially in a like that. Or out of shotgun.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I noticed that too, on the TD run by Pachecho he was not only stopped in terms of forward progress but clearly pushed backward. Hate when the refs let that slide. It's one thing when it's close and a battle between the offensive vs defensive linemen. But that play should have been blown dead.
How about the play when he was laying on a defender tackling him and before his knee touched down, one of his OL picked him up off the defender and he continued running….apparently not illegal?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Has he? Years? Idk, my memory is not what it used to be. I know they did something similar with Puka last season, but that's also with the change in run scheme. I don't remember our TEs in speed motion much, especially in a like that. Or out of shotgun.
Yes. He has done it with Higs. Not as much as he did with Skow, but that has been around the league and the Rams.

Btw my memory is shit nowadays as well but pretty damn sure it has been a wrinkle.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
What a shame for it to end like that. Great game and for all the shit Jackson gets, I felt for a brief moment that he was finally going to get his due
The play before the final one the receiver was wide open and he threw a bad pass. His mobility is the best in the league. But his passing ability is average if that. A classic case of another running quarterback who leaves something to be desired with accuracy.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He had 3 chances at the end to get his due. He screwed up every one of them with bad passes.

If he wants his due he has to make plays with his arm to win games.