This is where you flip Jimmy G to the Fins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Dolphins in a win now window and they can't count on Tua. Give coach someone he is familiar with and who he can compete with. Give us a motherload of premium compensation. Who says no?

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
I'd take a 2nd round pick for him. Or a good player that could immediately help us out. Not sure who on that team is very good at this point. They look like theyve been out partying all night. Including their coach. Miami man...

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Two first round picks! Maybe settle for a 1st next year and a 2nd the year after at a minimum :D

Could you imagine? They could also use those extra picks as trade capital.... a man can dream.

simon cowell GIF

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
If the rams lose Stafford they aren’t winning the superbowl with jimmy G. Trade him.
Agree with the thought that we won't win with Jimmy G through the playoffs. However, the difference between Jimmy G and Stetson could be the difference that gets us to the playoffs or a high seed. If Stafford was injured, how do we know he wouldn't be back for the playoff run?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the rams lose Stafford they aren’t winning the superbowl with jimmy G. Trade him.
The question though, and I agree with what you're saying, the question is does McVay think that? I wonder if our coach doesn't think he can win it with Jimmy and would love to call his buddy the Rat and say thanks for getting rid of Jimmy I just won another trophy with him when you couldn't.

I think our coach would do that in a heartbeat to his friend.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Might be perfect timing for the best value for JG. A 2nd next year and a promising player work?

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't hurt to discuss. Miami's season is in much worse shape than the Rams right now. You never know with Snead and Mcvay.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I seriously doubt Jimmy G is worth much at all on the trade market. The two 1st rounder comments should have been blue font. We are talking about Jimmy G here. There are FAR better back up QB options to trade for if they are handing out multiple 1sts.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah…… I was very happy that we signed JimmyG. Recent history shows is how inept we can be without a viable back up. It’s why we made the midseason signings of Mayfield and Wentz over the last two seasons. We will not get far with Bennett, or any crappy backup.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Stafford misses any games, Jimmy can keep our season alive. I wouldn’t trade him.

I don’t want him starting any games, but he can win some for us if we need a few games out of him.

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
I think this would actually be a better time for Miami to flip one of their players for picks they can package to replace Tua next year. Sadly , I think he's done & so are they without him, tbh. I kinda hope he is for his own sake.

Jimmy G taking anyone to the SB from week 3 seems unlikely. I'm with those who say he has significant value to LAR as a bridge/insurance, though. I vote no.

Now, if they want to deal Cheetah for a first or two as well as G-String - he'd never hit Tyreek downfield, anyway...lol.........then I say eff them picks & ex-Whiners.... their GM might be as reckless a pick juggler as Snead ( the Waddle draft) & they just might want the whole Hill drama to go away. Enough problems on the field.

Can you imagine; Kupp, Tyreek, and eventually Puka ?! I prefer my in-season pipedreams to help The Rams now, not at some hazy point in the future.