The FIRST word that comes to your mind…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Her voice, whether singing or even just talking. Love the feminine voice.

Co-conspirator in a felony that your partner went to jail for but you didn't.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Murder. I fucking murdered my characters, and I liked it. Not that I'd ever have a partner.

Your favorite books as a kid were...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Murder. I fucking murdered my characters, and I liked it. Not that I'd ever have a partner.

Your favorite books as a kid were...
All the Conan the Barbarian books by Ron E. Howard.

Why is the Incredible Hulk a 100 times stronger than Thanos?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because in Comic Books anything can and will happen…

Most embarrassing oops moment of your life?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I didn't listen to my doc after I got snipped (vasectomy). Got it on Friday. By Wednesday, had balls the size of a very large grapefruit AND they were so hot that I'd go through a bag and a half of ice when I got home. Doc decided to get back at me for not listening. She got my permission to bring in her students (teaching clinic out of UCLA) and I swear, 8 of the hottest women in white lab coats came in and stood around me. Doc says, "This is a rare learning opportunity. This is what elephantiasis of the testes would present like." So... while I'm standing in this office looking like Donald Duck, I've got like 8 super hot 22-24 year old women staring at my junk and talking about my situation like it's just another day at work.

The doc looked at me and I knew I'd been beaten. I listened after that...

Okay... if you could be SUPER famous... like Michael Jackson famous in his heyday or Muhammad Ali famous, would you?

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No. I'm too private a person. I don't want that many people in my life. I also don't want to read about my personal matters in the paper or online.

Earliest childhood memory is.....

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sitting with my mom drinking tea from her cup.

What talent do you wish you had…acting, juggling, singing, painting, or public speaking?