RUMOR The Cowboys are winning the SB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I can't believe Dallas re-signed the choker. :)
They must be gluttons for punishment.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just got a lot harder to win it giving Dak all that cheddar.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Dak got paid with a huge guarantee, no reason for him to do more than he's done - and that's not much. Cowboys gonna be shit for a while.

Tano

Legend
I can't believe Dallas re-signed the choker. :)
They must be gluttons for punishment.
Rynie has got to be in mourning now

The Cowboys could have screwed over another team by trading him for 3 1sts and 2 seconds.

You know a team with no QB would have done that (looking at you Carolina).

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Rynie has got to be in mourning now

The Cowboys could have screwed over another team by trading him for 3 1sts and 2 seconds.

You know a team with no QB would have done that (looking at you Carolina).
I watched the Carolina game and Bryce Young started to get it together in the second half.
Hopefully he's just a bit of a slow developer.

Tano

Legend
I watched the Carolina game and Bryce Young started to get it together in the second half.
Too short like Murray - when I saw him jump last year to get a pass off - that showed me that he is just too short

Plus NO had a 30 plus lead and defenses let up when they have a lead like that where they just give up short passes usually for a TD too eventually.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I've always liked Dak. But I don't like paying him top dollar. His production just hasn't warranted that.

What the fuck happened to this league. And this acceptance of overpaying dudes at QB. Teams are stupid. And that's with the understanding Dak might live up to it. But still.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
13-30 for 161 and 2 ints in a 47-10 blowout. I'm not holding my breath waiting for that lil feller to be anything special.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Certainly wouldn't rule Young out. He is by all accounts a great kid who works his ass off so down the road he may get it done. But yeah I think it's gonna be a long time before another team takes a sub 6 footer at QB one overall.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Too short like Murray - when I saw him jump last year to get a pass off - that showed me that he is just too short

Plus NO had a 30 plus lead and defenses let up when they have a lead like that where they just give up short passes usually for a TD too eventually.
Except they weren't just short passes.
In the first half of the game Bryce Young was just continuously overthrowing his receivers. Looks like he just settled down a little bit.
I'm not sold on him or anything but hopefully he'll show something this year.