RUMOR The Cowboys are winning the SB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, y'all! It's been awhile. I hope everyone is doing well. The Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl this year. Let me tell you why. Dak got a frontal lobotomy over the summer, so he'll quit going full-retard in the playoffs. The technology has changed so much. He actually now has x-ray vision. Zeke hasn't had a 100 yard game in 44 games, but he's been drinking the blood of small children, so he has fresh legs. Mike Zimmer, who on his like 20th team, will make this defense #1. Y'all ain't ready.

1725664459873.png

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, y'all! It's been awhile. I hope everyone is doing well. The Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl this year. Let me tell you why. Dak got a frontal lobotomy over the summer, so he'll quit going full-retard in the playoffs. The technology has changed so much. He actually now has x-ray vision. Zeke hasn't had a 100 yard game in 44 games, but he's been drinking the blood of small children, so he has fresh legs. Mike Zimmer, who on his like 20th team, will make this defense #1. Y'all ain't ready.

Always good to hear from Rynie. Bro... you'd make a great Ram fan.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
How far out in the future are you from? Must be wild times that far in the future. Do they still have sandwiches?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Clearly, you don't know about the true power of consuming the blood of innocent children.
This guy named Q explained it all to me.
We're going to storm a pizza parlor without a basement.
Who's with me !?!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mike McCarthy has just been trolling everyone up until now. This season he leads us to 17-0, and that 6th Super Bowl. We've already started planning the parade. It's mapped out.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Mike McCarthy has just been trolling everyone up until now. This season he leads us to 17-0, and that 6th Super Bowl. We've already started planning the parade. It's mapped out.
Please don’t advertise the parade route in Dallas, nothing good comes from it.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McCarthy & Zimmer give Dallas two top third coordinators. They have talent too. So it is possible.

What happens though if they draw SF or another team with a stout run game. Dallas always feels like a defense that hates doing the work vs the run.