RUMOR The Cowboys are winning the SB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
@Rynie was starting to wonder where you went -- welcome back!!
Honestly, you never really know. Football games can sometimes be decided by a bad bounce, or a few blades of grass... that poor Ravens kid last night, gotta be flogging himself all weekend.
Anyway hope springs eternal! see you 'round.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will McVay win the 5th Rams Super Bowl before Dallas get's its 6th?

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
If you take out those bitch ass whiners like you did in the 90s, then I'll be rooting for you. I don't see that happening, but fingers crossed .

TexasRam

Legend
Hey, y'all! It's been awhile. I hope everyone is doing well. The Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl this year. Let me tell you why. Dak got a frontal lobotomy over the summer, so he'll quit going full-retard in the playoffs. The technology has changed so much. He actually now has x-ray vision. Zeke hasn't had a 100 yard game in 44 games, but he's been drinking the blood of small children, so he has fresh legs. Mike Zimmer, who on his like 20th team, will make this defense #1. Y'all ain't ready.

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/shawbrothersuniverse-martial-arts-shaw-brothers-the-brave-archer-2-KyZYhntQ1uBkQ

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Can we move this thread somewhere? Like the garbage maybe?
Why? I wish we had more fans from other teams here. As long as they don’t throw insults around, it’s all good.

Rynie seems like a sound lad and clearly has a great sense of humour. :thumbsup1:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Mike McCarthy has just been trolling everyone up until now. This season he leads us to 17-0, and that 6th Super Bowl. We've already started planning the parade. It's mapped out.
1725708967012.jpeg

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
If you take out those bitch ass whiners like you did in the 90s, then I'll be rooting for you. I don't see that happening, but fingers crossed .
That is one game where I'll be vehemently cheering for the Cowboys. Like I did in the early 90s playoffs.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
You a funny dude

Attachments

• IMG_7354.jpeg
    IMG_7354.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 12

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
why is there a cowboy thread on the ram's forum? I hate the cowboys almost as much as the 49ers. not excited reading about Purdy and the whiners here either. but I don't have to open it either so there is that. Go Rams.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
why is there a cowboy thread on the ram's forum? I hate the cowboys almost as much as the 49ers. not excited reading about Purdy and the whiners here either. but I don't have to open it either so there is that. Go Rams.
I'm the resident Cowboys fan. I've been here 10 years, and everybody loves me, even more than my grandma, and I'm her "handsome boy."

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
@Rynie is good people. Able to dish and receive the friendly banter back and forth.

The question is why haven’t we heard from @DVontel recently? I understand it’s been a tough decade and change being a Cardinals fan.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
@Rynie is good people. Able to dish and receive the friendly banter back and forth.

The question is why haven’t we heard from @DVontel recently? I understand it’s been a tough decade and change being a Cardinals fan.
DVontel is sucking his thumb and stroking a white cat in his high backed chair while he plots his return. Which will coincide with the Cards actually being good. Or at least him believing it to be true.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

DVonte usually makes an appearance during Cardinal week

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was wondering what happened to OldNotDead and Train. Did I miss something?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I was wondering what happened to OldNotDead and Train. Did I miss something?

Hope @nighttrain is okay. I haven't heard from him in a while.

@oldnotdead is a good dude, just opinionated. Hope he's okay as well.

Rynie is solid, despite being a Cowboys fan. Never had issues with him. Hope the Cowboys kick the 69ers' collective asses.

ozarkram

Duke of Earl
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did Staubach un retire and I missed it? Wait is he dead. Never-mind.