RUMOR The Cowboys are winning the SB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Hey, y'all! It's been awhile. I hope everyone is doing well. The Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl this year. Let me tell you why. Dak got a frontal lobotomy over the summer, so he'll quit going full-retard in the playoffs. The technology has changed so much. He actually now has x-ray vision. Zeke hasn't had a 100 yard game in 44 games, but he's been drinking the blood of small children, so he has fresh legs. Mike Zimmer, who on his like 20th team, will make this defense #1. Y'all ain't ready.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd suggest rolling over to the dry side of the bed.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Heck yeah!
With that mastermind Choke Prescott behind Center?

They can't lose!

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Hey, y'all! It's been awhile. I hope everyone is doing well. The Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl this year. Let me tell you why. Dak got a frontal lobotomy over the summer, so he'll quit going full-retard in the playoffs. The technology has changed so much. He actually now has x-ray vision. Zeke hasn't had a 100 yard game in 44 games, but he's been drinking the blood of small children, so he has fresh legs. Mike Zimmer, who on his like 20th team, will make this defense #1. Y'all ain't ready.
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
One amazing move that Dallas made was to get Ezekiel Elliott back.

He averaged a mind-boggling 3.5 yards per carry last year.

The Cowboys are a shoe in for the super bowl.
I mean, they will have to buy tickets.
But they could definitely be there.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Demarcus Lawrence benches 1,250 lbs. Y'all will have to quadruple-team him.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
One amazing move that Dallas made was to get Ezekiel Elliott back.

He averaged a mind-boggling 3.5 yards per carry last year.

The Cowboys are a shoe in for the super bowl.
I mean, they will have to buy tickets.
But they could definitely be there.
3.5 yards a carry.

That means 10.5 yards for every three plays.

Which means that (barring a penalty), if they just keep running Zeke, they'll get a first down every three plays and eventually score a TD on every drive.

I guess the Cowboys are unstoppable!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
3.5 yards a carry.

That means 10.5 yards for every three plays.

Which means that (barring a penalty), if they just keep running Zeke, they'll get a first down every three plays and eventually score a TD on every drive.

I guess the Cowboys are unstoppable!
Clearly, you don't know about the true power of consuming the blood of innocent children.

methomas50

Rookie
I am taking the field. Daky poo has a 28% winning percentage in the playoffs. Most over rated player in the league.