ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
With the #38 pick in the 2016 ROD NFL Mock Draft the Detroit Lions pay a hefty fee to trade up to select

RYAN KELLY - C, ALABAMA

YES!!! Couldn't take the risk - I just solidified our weakest position on the Oline - Travis Swanson.

With Reiff for 1 more year on the left for another year and an improving Ola on the RT spot with our young guards that will improve with another year - like Laken - I trust the best center in the draft in Ryan Kelly will provide that leadership, brains, grit, and stability my offensive line desperately needs for the next 15 years and help out Stafford!!!!

I was gonna take him at #16 - can't believe we got him

39. Buccaneers - @LosAngelesRams is on the clock:

Hey, I don't know the Lions needs, but I know Swanson was a 3rd rounder a couple years ago. Thought he'd get more time. I do like Kelly though, and he's very likely an upgrade.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Apparently not. Thought it was Spriggs myself.

Tempting yes - but I had Kelly rated higher for me than Spriggs - nd have other prospects that I know can backup Ola at RT in the later rounds. With newly signed Geoff Shwartz helping back up Tomlinson and Warford - it's just a no-brainer

Sure Spriggs was tempting but couldn't let him protect Stafford's blind side as a rookie and would still have Reiff at LT and start Spriggs on the Right -- again with so many quality RT backups and potential starters lurking in the 3rd - couldn't pass this up

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With the #38 pick in the 2016 ROD NFL Mock Draft the Detroit Lions pay a hefty fee to trade up to select

RYAN KELLY - C, ALABAMA

YES!!! Couldn't take the risk - I just solidified our weakest position on the Oline - Travis Swanson.

With Reiff for 1 more year on the left for another year and an improving Ola on the RT spot with our young guards that will improve with another year - like Laken - I trust the best center in the draft in Ryan Kelly will provide that leadership, brains, grit, and stability my offensive line desperately needs for the next 15 years and help out Stafford!!!!

Great Pick! I had him ranked #26 in my top 32! He had a Great combine w/ a 30.0 Vert. /103 inch broad jump / he did the shuttle in 4.59 / and the cone in 7.58! He a real athletic kid! Oh Yah! and he ran the 40 in 5.03 for a guy 6 ft 4 and 311 that's movin'!!

A55VA6

Legend

RYAN KELLY - C, ALABAMA

Damn, I was hoping he'd fall to my next pick. Nice pick there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
With the 39th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Buccs select Saftey - Keanu Neal out of Florida.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5nzVdpia6M

You're on the clock @Mojo Ram

1st Round pick - CB - Vernon Hargreaves III, Florida.
2nd Round pick - S - Keanu Neal, Florida.

Keep taking the players on my board, and see what happens.

medieval.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
With the 40th pick in the ROD draft the NY Giants select....
Derrick Henry RB Alabama
110715-CFB-alabama-Derrick-Henry-pis-sm.vresize.1200.675.high.4.jpg

NY Giants

Rd 1
Laquon Treadwell WR
Rd 2
Derrick Henry RB

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
With the 41st pick in the ROD draft.

The Chicago Bears select: Will Fuller, WR, Notre Dame

USATSI_8866899.jpg

Fuller was a play-maker for the Fighting Irish and is the most lethal deep-threat receiver in this draft class. He has shown the game-breaking speed to be a vertical weapon and get separation deep downfield. In the clutch, Fuller made some huge plays during the past two seasons to produce points.

Fuller had 62 catches for 1,258 yards and 14 touchdowns on the year despite playing with an inexperienced quarterback.

Fuller will be a day one starter alongside Alshon Jeffrey and Kevin White to develop a lethal air attack and new plaything for Jay Cutler.

USATSI_8811504_168380823_lowres.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Anybody looking to trade down in the next five or so picks let me know. I might be willing to move up.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
With the 40th pick in the ROD draft the NY Giants select....
Derrick Henry RB Alabama
110715-CFB-alabama-Derrick-Henry-pis-sm.vresize.1200.675.high.4.jpg

NY Giants

Rd 1
Laquon Treadwell WR
Rd 2
Derrick Henry RB

With Treadwell and Henry thats a whole new look and feel for Eli - nice work :)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
With Treadwell and Henry thats a whole new look and feel for Eli - nice work :)
Thanks.
Our RB's are JAG's. Can't have JAG running backs in NY ;)
D.Henry could be just another Brandon Jacobs or he could be very special.
Treadwell and Beckham Jr on the field together is IMO a perfect WR duo for an aging but still effective Eli Manning, who needs some offensive pressure taken off his arm. He's got some weapons now baby.

Last edited:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
With the 42nd pick the Miami Dolphins select from the University of Utah Utes;

RB Devontae Booker, I really like this guy, was going back and forth between him and Henry from Bama, thanks @Mojo rising for the assist, he could end up being the most complete NFL RB in this Draft

@ Ramhusker is on the clock
@ -X- is in da hole
@ Boston Ram is up 3rd

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
What would it take to get back into R2 for another pick? I envy the Rams with their 2 Rd2 picks....

On a serious note, it does look good for the "actual" Rams with 2 good Rd2 picks, there's a lot of good talent that's going to slip I think.