ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's the kind of thing that made me decide to not list ILB plus OLB and just go with LB. Last year I listed them twice in each category but that took too much work on my part and skewed the numbers when I gave totals for each position. If there's doubt I'll use CBS, NFL.COM and Walter football and use the consensus. I don't know if I did that on this guy so I'll double check to try and make the list as accurate as possible.

Yeah, that makes sense. Just put him wherever you think is right. I think he's considered a DT most places, so it may be a better fit on the list haha.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I thought, a part of losing their 1st rd pick from deflate gate was they could not trade back into Rd 1 either.. Not trying to stir the pot or veto, just saying... No fight from me.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I thought, a part of losing their 1st rd pick from deflate gate was they could not trade back into Rd 1 either.. Not trying to stir the pot or veto, just saying... No fight from me.

Where is it written ?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

I was under the impression that they lose their highest first round pick. I heard that somewhere. Not sure if it's true though.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I was under the impression that they lose their highest first round pick. I heard that somewhere. Not sure if it's true though.

They did lose their first round pick and were fined. The Pats didn't fight this or appeal it, although they do support Brady in his action against the league.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/5/11/8561821/patriots-punished-nfl-deflategate-draft-picks-fined

I've seen nothing to suggest they couldn't move back into the 1'st thru trade or other means. jmo.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just watched My All American to get my football on while waiting for my pick but that made me cry like a baby!!!!! :cry:

On the Broncos front, we have a Fart Tax in the locker room. I'd be a broke bitch if I was in Denver.:snicker:

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great value. Felt he was too good to pass up. Should fit in nicely on the DL.
I saw him sitting there still and wondered why no one had snagged him, but I knew there was no way he would fall into my lap at #47. He was in my top 4 at #12.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
With the #38 pick in the 2016 ROD NFL Mock Draft the Detroit Lions pay a hefty fee to trade up to select

RYAN KELLY - C, ALABAMA

YES!!! Couldn't take the risk - I just solidified our weakest position on the Oline - Travis Swanson.

With Reiff for 1 more year on the left for another year and an improving Ola on the RT spot with our young guards that will improve with another year - like Laken - I trust the best center in the draft in Ryan Kelly will provide that leadership, brains, grit, and stability my offensive line desperately needs for the next 15 years and help out Stafford!!!!

I was gonna take him at #16 - can't believe we got him

39. Buccaneers - @LosAngelesRams is on the clock:

Last edited:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
With the #38 pick in the 2016 ROD NFL Mock Draft the Detroit Lions pay a hefty fee to trade up to select

RYAN KELLY - C, ALABAMA

YES!!! Couldn't take the risk - I just solidified our weakest position on the Oline - Travis Swanson.

With Reiff for 1 more year on the left for another year and an improving Ola on the RT spot with our young guards that will improve with another year - like Laken - I trust the best center in the draft in Ryan Kelly will provide that leadership, brains, grit, and stability my offensive line desperately needs for the next 15 years and help out Stafford!!!!

I was gonna take him at #16 - can't believe we for him

39. Buccaneers - @LosAngelesRams is on the clock:
Caught me off guard with that pick