ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just letting you guys know, I'm headed to the hospital or a clinic because there may be something wrong with my heart or my chest or something. Guess I shouldn't have eaten so many cheeseburgers. Hopefully it's nothing, but if I'm not on for a while, you know why. Fingers crossed.
Best Wishes!! I hope it's just Gas!!:D:mrburnsevil:

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Just letting you guys know, I'm headed to the hospital or a clinic because there may be something wrong with my heart or my chest or something. Guess I shouldn't have eaten so many cheeseburgers. Hopefully it's nothing, but if I'm not on for a while, you know why. Fingers crossed.

Mate, get that shit looked at as quick as possible. Hope everything is ok.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was just thinking, " I know My Wife always tells me I shouldn't do that Too!" But, IF we are going to have a 6th and 7th round, Should the Pick orders be posted now!?! So people who want to trade can work on them! Or Just so people can plan their Draft! Just wondering! Thoughts!?:hiding:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I agree but I hear so many "experts" say this draft is thin at the position. I disagree. Although there might be a lack of the "superstar" candidates in 2016, there are plenty of guys that look like they can come in and start, especially for teams like our RAMS.

Yeh, EVERY team can benefit from a solid #2 WR, or a class slot guy

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame

Take care man

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
well I have to turn in - migraine - but I'm up early working so I'll check in ASAP - hopefully we'll have moved on a bit from this stale mate! Have a good one guys :)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes! Hopefully we can do for WR what we did for the Oline last year - lots of bodies with potential and hopefully a few stand out and become fan favorites for years, like my guys Haventstein and Jamon
That's exactly what I think the Rams are going to do plus sprinkle in a TE.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
#128 overall selection of the 4th round in the ROD NFL Draft, Arizona Cardinals select, Missouri C Evan Boehm.

We were targeting another center during round 3 but he was scooped up. So Boehm was #2 on our list and will man the center position which was also a strong area of need for us. We couldn't afford another season with Lyle Sendlein whom we let become a FA.

@Warner4Prez on the clock
@Merlin on deck

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
#128 overall selection of the 4th round in the ROD NFL Draft, Arizona Cardinals select, Missouri C Evan Boehm.

We were targeting another center during round 3 but he was scooped up. So Boehm was #2 on our list and will man the center position which was also a strong area of need for us. We couldn't afford another season with Lyle Sendlein whom we let become a FA.

@Warner4Prez on the clock
@Merlin on deck
Really nice choice! Just when I had given up on finding a good OG, and going Center, YOU grabbed my choice!!:LOL: Great pick #4 on Mike Mayocks list of Centers! He had a very nice Combine!!(y)(y)

Alan

Legend
dieterbrock with a correction:
Just sayin, but Alex Collins didn't play at Notre Dame... Arkansas maybe?
Yep, good eyes! Thanks, I'll correct it on the next iteration.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
The Panthers in their infinite wisdom, select S Kevin Byard from Middle Tennessee.

Good size, good speed and when he gets the ball in his hands (which he did 19 times in his college career), he's got Ed Reed like instincts at moving it upfield. His instincts and IQ are primo, but lacks some physicality and killer instinct going for the hit.

And, fun fact for my Ram Bros, they've shown some interest in him during the pre-draft hype. This would be a great guy to replace Rodney McLeod, IMO.

So far Carolina's looking defensive heavy in this draft.

31: Emmanuel Ogbah DE OK State
62: La'Raven Clark OT Texas Tech
93: Diondre' Hall CB Northern Iowa
129: Kevin Byard S Middle Tennessee

@Merlin is up
@Ramrocket is on deck

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Panthers in their infinite wisdom, select S Kevin Byard from Middle Tennessee.

Good size, good speed and when he gets the ball in his hands (which he did 19 times in his college career), he's got Ed Reed like instincts at moving it upfield. His instincts and IQ are primo, but lacks some physicality and killer instinct going for the hit.

And, fun fact for my Ram Bros, they've shown some interest in him during the pre-draft hype. This would be a great guy to replace Rodney McLeod, IMO.

So far Carolina's looking defensive heavy in this draft.

31: Emmanuel Ogbah DE OK State
62: La'Raven Clark OT Texas Tech
93: Diondre' Hall CB Northern Iowa
129: Kevin Byard S Middle Tennessee

@Merlin is up
@Ramrocket is on deck
Nice pick, I'm going to 'book-mark' him and see if the Rams go for him!