ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We doing a full draft or just the 5 rounds because my next pick depends on that.

I'm keen to go the distance. We seem to be getting through this a little quicker now.

DYVKX is taking over the 6'th & 7'th rounds if it continues, so Alan can kick back and relax.

As of right now, we are doing 7 if we keep moving fast. I don't have all the votes yet, but so far only 3 said no. We'll have to take over those teams, or I can pick for them, whatever you guys would like, but so far it appears the vast majority want to continue. I'll take over as the commissioner in that case.

I need about 6 more votes, so if most of those votes say no, it's off. Depends on them.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
As of right now, we are doing 7 if we keep moving fast. I don't have all the votes yet, but so far only 3 said no. We'll have to take over those teams, or I can pick for them, whatever you guys would like, but so far it appears the vast majority want to continue. I'll take over as the commissioner in that case.

I need about 6 more votes, so if most of those votes say no, it's off. Depends on them.

Sounds good, thank you for taking over, sir

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Still no progress? Damnit man. Whenever we get things rolling someone acts like a brick wall.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"that's what she said!!" And then she said ..

do it!.gif
:liar::hijack:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well shoot!!!! I've got a couple of really busy days, hell, weeks coming up and was hoping to pick soon. Somebody get off the pot!!!!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Well, … i've been waiting for hours on JRobinson, but I need to turn in, so i'll be back in the AM PST.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Have a good one River see you in the morning. I'm sure we will all be here.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I hope I get my picks in well before Sunday - I'm away for the day, with no network reception....

C'mon guys - you know you want to make your selections...

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Alright, three hours to go before this pick is defaulted. Kinda like his first pick. I think if that happens, GM for his team needs to be transferred to Alan. This'll be his second miss in three picks and the one he did pick, was still down to the wire.

Alan

Legend
I am ready with a pick for the Chiefs if necessary. We are still going to wait until his time is up though. 3 hours left.