GAME DAY Rams at Lions SNF - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They lost a game they should have won. No excuses. Poor play calling and performance the last 2 minutes of the game and OT. On to next week.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Reeder is so bad
GM has to find us someone....we can't go a full season with effectively no middle linebacker in that spot. He disappears, can't fill a hole, can't cover, and was there to meet Montgomery 2 yards deep in the endzone on that final play. He is a serious liability, and has been his entire career.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our offense lost the game. Can’t drive down the field 3 times in first half and score just 3 points. Same thing the playoff game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hell of an effort with half the offensive line out, on the road.

Good job Rams. Keep your heads up. Hell of a game.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don't like pulling a stayley on the second trip to the redzone. Oh well, they played with grit when eveything fell apart. Proud of the effort. Hope they get some people back.

jap

Legend
Well, that sucks! Got to get healed up and get these young 'uns NFL Savvy & Tough!!!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should have won this game. Too many points left on the board.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am exhausted. Probably much like the Rams D.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Not to pick or anything.....but I really would have liked to have seen Shula call a run blitz or something.....that or mebbe 8 in the box.
Just can't sit there and watch your guys get blasted backward.

~ArkyRamsFan~