GAME DAY Rams at Lions SNF - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I know injuries are part of the game but is there something going on with our training/strength and conditioning staff? All these injuries are insane and we don't even play starters in the preseason.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What pisses me off is Boom got his ass worked prison style the entire first half then predictably goes for his early shower.

I cannot stand that MFer. Stafford already dinged up by this shitty ass OL's performance.

Man up boys. Put Arcuri in there at LT.

Psycho_X

Legend
Joe Noteboom shelf life just shrinks every year. Can’t even get two quarters out of him when we need it the most.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let’s go Rams!

2 minutes to get points!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Seems like the Rams are content to run the clock out and go to the half down 7. Detroit gets the ball to start next half.

TXRams86

The Infamous
What pisses me off is Boom got his ass worked prison style the entire first half then predictably goes for his early shower.

I cannot stand that MFer. Stafford already dinged up by this shitty ass OL's performance.

Man up boys. Put Arcuri in there at LT.
Dude has shown season over season that he can't be depended on to stay healthy. But we continue holding onto him because of that stupid contract we gave him.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arcuri will be better than Boom. Because he isn't gonna end up in his fucking QB's lap every drop.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
5 yards wasn't gonna accomplish anything. Best that it was incomplete.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Break there for us. Thx Detroit.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
injuries killing us. And with this oline we may get others injured. Hopefully we can get out of this game without any more injuries.