GAME DAY Rams at Cardinals - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
This is why no veteran coaches come here. Raheem could, because he was his own man and on equal stature with McVay. Otherwise, it's all yes men for McVay.
Yeah, Thinking about how many players alone he drove out in last 3 years because of him not accepting feed back.

Ellard80

Legend
He reminds me of some youngster I work with. Younger cat ego massive thinks he knows everything fails to listen and take what others think into consideration and looks out for himself. Wants to be the one who is right and be the savior.
How the fuck would you know? You know this from watching on TV?

What a stupid ass post.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
He reminds me of some youngster I work with. Younger cat ego massive thinks he knows everything fails to listen and take what others think into consideration and looks out for himself. Wants to be the one who is right and be the savior.
Welcome to my new world.

Too many are like that now.

But McVay is not one of them.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Honestly I think stafford has been masking just how bad his team really is right now
The OL is the lifeblood of a football team. We are playing a rookie C and a back up 5th rd pick at LT. Two others banged up.

There is a stat where without Lane Johnson thr Eagles are like 3-7. That's one guy!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Kupp down; Puka down... 3/4 of the O-line out/down...
AD gone...
This season is over, I think.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I don't think so. I didn't like this game because of the whole 8-2 over last 10 games against them. They had to have had this game circled, especially with this being the home opener. So I thought this could be a buzzsaw type game considering how beat up we are.
It most certainly was a "If not now, when," game for AZ.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
How the fuck would you know? You know this from watching on TV?

What a stupid ass post.
When a team looks defeated they might be unhappy, injury prone unhappiness. I do know for certain McVay hates to adjust and prefers do things his way and not trust his peers to their job so he steps in. You think I am wrong?

You probably aren’t good at reading body language are you?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As our hopes were dashed for a 3-0 start, we will survive an 0-3 start because it's just football. It will just be painful this season.

Ellard80

Legend
When a team looks defeated they might be unhappy, injury prone unhappiness. I do know for certain McVay hates to adjust and prefers do things his way and not trust his peers to their job so he steps in. You think I am wrong?
You have never been within 5ft of McVay let alone worked with him - but yet you know him better than he knows himself.

It's okay to get frustrated but just not try to say all-time flakey shit.

JBRam77

Rookie
Or we could keep the team as competitive as possible and keep building on it.
this isn’t our year …. Stafford will be 37. We are severely lacking elite talent on Defense. Our best offensive player can not be counted on to remain healthy and his sidekick is going down that road too. McVay might call it quits anyway if it unfolds like ‘22 again

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
You have never been within 5ft of McVay let alone worked with him - but yet you know him better than he knows himself.
That whole last week BS of those defending him calling it a morale win? What do you think about this week? Team doesn’t look prepared every week they look lost, and to get blown out by the cards by a new coach come on…

I mean holy shiet if Morris was still the DC this board be on a new level asking for his ass to get fired.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

You probably aren’t good at reading body language are you?

It's okay to get frustrated but just not try to say all-time flakey shit.
The game was bad enough. Let's not add this to it. Please end this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.