GAME DAY Rams at Cardinals - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My wife talked me into changing the channel. I tried to tell her I'm a glutton for punishment.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
It still confuses me why McVay uses Tutu so little. He seems to perform pretty well when he’s given chances. If Kupp is out we will need all these WRs to step up big time.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Team doesn’t have the fight in them. No lie they look depleted and defeated. This is going to be a disappointing season.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Why Stafford is still in this game , is bullshit.
My only thought is to get him in some sort of rhythm with Atwell, Whittington, and Johnson.... but yes, makes no sense.

Probably done for the day now. Same with Williams.

Give Corum some carries to get him some work

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
waiting for the vent thread
704318cc-a00b-4272-967f-e261b6ff97f6_text.gif

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
We lost to a team that really is not very good. A blowout loss. None of those scores were because of a short field. They all started on the AZ side of the field. 5 touchdowns and 2 field goals. 7 scores. That is how bad our defense is. And that side of the ball is not the one suffering injuries.
More than one lapse on long receptions to Harrison. But this is what happens when your pass rush is not disciplined against Murry.

Sanchez was right...the unscheduled plays were absolute key to getting them rolling.

Now the defense has seen how not to play him and hopefully they figure out how to avoid it in the future.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
It still confuses me why McVay uses Tutu so little. He seems to perform pretty well when he’s given chances. If Kupp is out we will need all these WRs to step up big time.
Apparently, some think because he can't block, yet I watched Robinson and Johnson get TRUCKED in the run game all day.

JBRam77

Rookie
I think if we start 0-5 or 1-4 and injuries keep racking up then we should start selling/trading off assets. Kyren, Stafford, Kupp, Havenstein, Dotson. Anyone making big money not on a rookie deal needs to be dealt.

Status
Not open for further replies.