GAME DAY Rams at Cardinals - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
My wife talked me into changing the channel. I tried to tell her I'm a glutton for punishment.
Turned it off when it was 31-3 and Stafford tried to run for the first on 3rd-and-1 to the outside.

I fucking couldn't.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I think if we start 0-5 or 1-4 and injuries keep racking up then we should start selling/trading off assets. Kyren, Stafford, Kupp, Havenstein, Dotson. Anyone making big money not on a rookie deal needs to be dealt.
chris rock adult humor GIF

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
All during camp I kept hearing how Fiske was a handful. Hard to block. Disruptive. So far I've seen nothing from him in two games. Is he going to be the classic case of camp star and nothing during the season?
There's your boy with the fumble recovery

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This is where McVay's competitiveness gets the best of him. Looks like Stafford still going outthere.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Simple Mcvay is an Asshole!
He reminds me of some youngster I work with. Younger cat ego massive thinks he knows everything fails to listen and take what others think into consideration and looks out for himself. Wants to be the one who is right and be the savior.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Just depressing because a lot of us hopes for a deep post season run this year, but the injuries might just be too much to overcome before the hole is too deep. I mean look at the injuries: TE1, LT, LT2, LG, WR1, WR2, CB1, etc. Add to that a very young and raw D with no AD and a new DC. That's a lot of adversity for any team.

McVay is still a good coach, Stafford is still a good QB. That said, there are some things we are going to have to address. We need massive upgrades at ILB and CB, maybe some safety help. LT is OK with Jackson, but not elite. We can't count on Kupp staying healthy (and Puka is looking a bit similar), so WR might have to be upgraded. Hard to say how the O line would have, could have looked, so it's probably not fair to say a lot about the RB talent. A few more big bodies up front on the D line to clog some lanes would not hurt.

That said, there are only a handful of teams that boast strengths in all of those areas (of course, those teams usually play deep into the winter). We can get back there, but we might be a season or two away. Part of it is the all-in approach that brought us a SB. Biggest question I have is if this year is the bust it's shaping up to be, do we have enough time to reload before Stafford calls it quits?

InfiniteRam

Rookie
He reminds me of some youngster I work with. Younger cat ego massive thinks he knows everything fails to listen and take what others think into consideration and looks out for himself. Wants to be the one who is right and be the savior.
This is why no veteran coaches come here. Raheem could, because he was his own man and on equal stature with McVay. Otherwise, it's all yes men for McVay.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I guess we’re just gonna get the ball of Corum, and hope he doesn’t get hurt

Zodi

Hall of Fame
McVay is good for one of these games every season it seems. Even in 21, the 49ers whooped us during our winless November. These same Cardinals did the same earlier that season.

Those calling for McVay to be fired must be newer Rams fans lmao. He's shown before he's more than capable of responding the right way.

Plus, we get Jackson back next week!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This game is probably different with Ernest
I don't think so. I didn't like this game because of the whole 8-2 over last 10 games against them. They had to have had this game circled, especially with this being the home opener. So I thought this could be a buzzsaw type game considering how beat up we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.