VENT Official Vent Thread - Will be taken down in 24 hours

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
As my Scottish Uncle would say. "We're fooked laddie". As my Hawaiian boss used to say. "Dude, we're in deep Kimchi".

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This will only last 24 hours....
This will but we all know people make daily vent threads about topics they feel have to be discussed :D That and other threads will go off on tangents and become vent threads too.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
5) BB3 will not be getting a lucrative 2nd contract. He will probably lose his starting job at some point and might even get released if he keeps playing like he has. I too, bought into the preseason koolaid that said BB3 was gonna build on his season ending improvement of last year, but sadly, he is just another victim of the AD99 effect. For crying out loud, that young man is 300 lbs and no longer a rookie. He was getting lifted and displaced all game. I will be surprised if he comes around.

4) there’s a reason why a long tenured above average RT like Havenstein has never been asked to play LT—they’re different positions, especially at the NFL level. Our young Mr McClendon found that out today.

3) I was never one to bang the table for more 12 personnel because the Rams have enjoyed the luxury of getting the same (if not better) blocking results using skilled WRs like Woods, Kupp, and Nacua.
Woods is gone, Kupp and Nacua are out. It’s time to use more 12 personnel.

2) why isn’t Atwell in the game more? The Rams need a big play, home run threat to keep the defense back. He has good hands and is generally the fastest guy out there. He’s had a lotta good plays considering he’s rarely on the field. Now that Kupp and Nacua are both out, the Rams will need that puncher’s chance of a big play just to keep up.

1) CONTAINMENT! The Rams got bitten a couple times vs the lions, but today they paid dearly playing against a QB with wheels.

Also:
Is the real reason Stafford played the whole game because McVay didn’t want to risk giving up 50?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had to quit watching in the 3rd quarter to take a nap

Getting Old Baby Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
You have to learn how to play Kyler and this young defence hasn't learned yet.
He is actually a very accurate passer with protection and a fantastically elusive scrambler.
You have to rush him (IMO with 5) UNDER CONTROL.
They came close to tackling him lots but no cigar.
They will get better at it and by week 17 he'll likely be slower.

The OL is a mash unit. With Alaric out one more game McClendon was in a horrible position and it showed.
Plus everything went Arizona's way. It happens.
It's a pisser to lose like that and I get venting, but honestly, it isn't IMO realistic to think any of us know better than McVay.

BC
Raheem would have played the softer zone which would likely have led to longer drives and less scoring. We didn't respect Kyler and Harrison.
Welp, that was as bad of a Rams performance that I've seen in 12 years.
Even during the Fisher years, I always had AD to watch. Watching superior effort and play of Aaron Freakin Donald got me through a lot of losing games. I saw nothing superior by any player today and I had to quit watching in the 3rd quarter to take a nap. The sad part is that we're wasting a prime year of Matthew Stafford and if he senses a rebuilding year next year, why would he want to be part of that?
We are not a good football team, period.

View: https://i.imgur.com/HXIx3hT.gif

Baltimore at home 2019 45 -6

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah if Ernest on the field Cards only get 38. Seriously you should have saved your zinger for a more appropriate moment. Now you wasted it on a complete blowout.
Yes it clearly was too intelligent for many.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
Well I am having hip replacement surgery tomorrow & not only will be under the influence, but will also be off work for several weeks. So get ready.
Best thing I ever did. Twice and I'm 66. You will walk right out of there pain free.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
It's a pisser to lose like that and I get venting, but honestly, it isn't IMO realistic to think any of us know better than McVay.

It's really not a question of whether we know better that McVay. Hell, most of us here don't even know better than Fisher.

But we can all see results, and ultimately that's what they're judged on.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Must have been a mirage!
It was bad, I got to that game late, A Monday nighter in L.A traffic. It was 14- 0 and still qtr 1 when I got to my seat. We left early since it was a work night and we showed no signs of life. We had nothing, zero, zilch for Lamar.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Thank you, too many jumps out of perfectly good airplanes when I wore a younger man’s clothes.
I for one have never understood why one would. :)

Yes, our thoughts and prayers will be with you for a highly successful day tomorrow and a quick recovery so we can get you back on the field!

You are a class act Den.

Well I am having hip replacement surgery tomorrow & not only will be under the influence, but will also be off work for several weeks. So get ready.
Will be praying for a successful result, also that God will provide your surgeon with wisdom during the procedure. As I'm sure you already know...PT guided therapy is paramount.

Status
Not open for further replies.