VENT Official Vent Thread - Will be taken down in 24 hours

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram65

Legend
Obviously, the game went south early. My feed sucked almost as much as the Rams.

From what I saw the defense had chances to get to Murry but, kept missing him. I didn't notice the defense mixing things up with stunts and blitzes. I think one blitz got Murry on a third down. Overall the defense is a step slow. I didn't see much from Fisk up the middle.

The offense can't block so it's hard to do much.

I don't know what McVay can do to turn things around.

dang

Legend
Any success this season will be due to some serious changes but will be greatly appreciated.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Glad I decided to go fishing after the first quarter. Didn't catch anything but a nice day in the sun and a six pack.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Young defense needs time, they made fk ton of mistakes and cant tackle. by end of year they will be stout and much better. Speights needs to be starting over rozeboom.

Injuries on offense are killing us, wait till 2nd half of the year, this team gonna be completely different.

Young team with massive injuries never gonna play good but im ok with it and not letting it get me down, give em time to heal and get experience, this team gonna do some beastly things you wait and see.

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Time 80S GIF by Hey, I Love You...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a terrible performance from top to bottom. Can't wait for a weak long bitchfest.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Left tackle killed whatever the Rams were trying to do on any given play in the first half.

Add that to the d doing nothing to stop the cards and the game was over very quickly.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That was a terrible performance from top to bottom. Can't wait for a weak long bitchfest.
Well I am having hip replacement surgery tomorrow & not only will be under the influence, but will also be off work for several weeks. So get ready.

Psycho_X

Legend
Was a rare embarrassment for McVay. I feel defeated for sure. The injury situation has neutered any hope we had at this point. The left tackle situation alone killed us two weeks in a row. Alaric Jackson better come back healthy and on an all pro level to make up for how much anger I have for him getting suspended. All I can say is maybe we can weather the storm and get a few wins before the bye still and salvage the season when the defense gets more experience and we get most of our injured back.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What were we last year, something like 3-6 at the bye. It was looking like we were going to draft at 6 or 7. Then we turned it around and made the playoffs. It looks pretty bleak right now, but maybe we can turn it around. Puka should be back in a few weeks and Kupp should be good by then. Get a few players back and see if we can make a run.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We were 3-6 at one point last year. It’s a long season.

The injuries are tough… And… As disappointed we are, McVay is 10x more so. I expect this team to reset and come out fighting next week.

Go Rams!
IMG_8402.jpeg

This quote always just stood out to me. I know he was talking about strictly 2021. But man I would kill for the consistency we had from 2017-2020. And I hate that we have to claw for 10 win seasons now when I feel like that wasn’t the vision.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
You have to learn how to play Kyler and this young defence hasn't learned yet.
He is actually a very accurate passer with protection and a fantastically elusive scrambler.
You have to rush him (IMO with 5) UNDER CONTROL.
They came close to tackling him lots but no cigar.
They will get better at it and by week 17 he'll likely be slower.

The OL is a mash unit. With Alaric out one more game McClendon was in a horrible position and it showed.
Plus everything went Arizona's way. It happens.
It's a pisser to lose like that and I get venting, but honestly, it isn't IMO realistic to think any of us know better than McVay.

BC

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welp, that was as bad of a Rams performance that I've seen in 12 years.
Even during the Fisher years, I always had AD to watch. Watching superior effort and play of Aaron Freakin Donald got me through a lot of losing games. I saw nothing superior by any player today and I had to quit watching in the 3rd quarter to take a nap. The sad part is that we're wasting a prime year of Matthew Stafford and if he senses a rebuilding year next year, why would he want to be part of that?
We are not a good football team, period.

View: https://i.imgur.com/HXIx3hT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.