New Defense - Ongoing season discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
From espn. Verse is the only Ram defender, Edge or IDL. Still waiting for the graphs to get posted to see about the others.
Screenshot_20240912_100107_Chrome.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
"That's a warm up lap. I call bullshit on Brown. My girlfriend saw that commercial too and real fans say Go Rams!"
~ @So Ram
Mines put up a 9er flag.No joke! Mocked TheRams & Hates Mcvay & coach speak.

I got a knot in my stomach finding it hard to breathe with all the injuries & seeing Noteboom go down again.

Keep calling BS on the young NT!You can join my GF on talking that smack with Oldschool about #51 Blue Eye & his play calling.

Next you’ll both be complaining about Shula’s play calling ? I’d say
he did well,but Kobie Turner isn’t going to have the season he did next to AD99.If there was a player I was disappointed about beside that new DT was TURNER.He got smashed 5 yards back on a couple occasions.

Bobby Brown had trouble getting off blocks,but being double teamed.You see it the way you see.
Wouldn’t say you’re wrong this next week,hopefully both play better & The Rams beat Arz. Cards.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm sure you meant dolphins lose big right?
No - The Bills are proving me wrong. glad to see it.
though Not a Fan of there coach.

4th downs are turnovers. I still think Mcvay needs to kick a FG & put up The first points of the season.Cameback to hurt The Rams.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It was an exhausting pace.
That.. and exchanges like this, are why I post much less these days.
I get it,especially when there’s no control over a season.Just when everything looks good it can fall apart like that as well.No way to defend things.

Then again getting prove wrong is another thing. Noteboom is my example.He plays well,but then once again he gets hurt right away.
-Let’s see what happens this week,we’ll all have a better idea about this team.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I get it,especially when there’s no control over a season.Just when everything looks good it can fall apart like that as well.No way to defend things.

Then again getting prove wrong is another thing. Noteboom is my example.He plays well,but then once again he gets hurt right away.
-Let’s see what happens this week,we’ll all have a better idea about this team.
Your standards must be fantastically low if you think Boom played well. Those stellar PFF grades on the handful of runs McVay called while Detroit was busy pass rushing must have sold it.

Also I am surprised you're not crowing about Brown, given those low standards. If you're gonna ignore the obvious with Boom you might as well extend that a bit.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Your standards must be fantastically low if you think Boom played well. Those stellar PFF grades on the handful of runs McVay called while Detroit was busy pass rushing must have sold it.

Also I am surprised you're not crowing about Brown, given those low standards. If you're gonna ignore the obvious with Boom you might as well extend that a bit.
Mcvay said he sprained his ankle play 1. That just about says it all.He is injury prone & it continues to get frustrating.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Verse & Fiske, stunting.... magic. Just what I wanted to see. Verse crashing in on both the LT & LG while Fiske runs free.
Saw a corner blitz too, nice.
Overall, great job for the D. Can't wait for da Cards >:D

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You can’t stop everyone. The Rams, for the most part took Amon Ra and Laporta out of the Lions offense. The preseason talk of the Rams lacking the size to stop the run seemed to come to fruition late in the game. However, it’s not like they lost a 350 lb run stuffer when AD retired or Jonah Williams left. They stopped the run last year with similar size. It was fatigue that got them.

They did what the Browns did to the Niners last year and clogged up the middle of the field, which is Goff’s and St. Brown’s bread and butter.

I kept wondering if Ernest Jones would have made a difference, but missing most of camp, it’s not so likely.

If Durant holds onto that int the Rams win despite all of the injuries.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only concern I had with the D is how they appeared so worn out despite the fact that the Rams were dominating the TOP. Those last 2 drives Detroit was like a hot knife cutting thru butter. Alas, the game basically came down to a coin flip as I have no doubts the Rams would have scored had they won the toss