Game Thread: Rams @ Chiefs (2014 Game 7)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Well. D absolutely has to take advantage of the Chiefs being pinned deep.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I take a five minute bathroom break and you mofo's let em score:mad:

What in the absolute F is goin on here?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we're gonna call screens for tavon you gotta have blockers. Come on Schotty that's common sense.

The Chiefs are playing a lot of man. Why don't we use legal picks and man beaters to free up Tavon? What the hell is Schotteneheimer thinking?

Athos

Legend
Nope. We rarely ever run them. I don't know why. Schottenheimer needs to take McNabb's advice(I know, crazy) and give Davis some easy throws to get the ball out of his hand quickly. The guy is thinking too much and making mental mistakes right now. Let him get in a rhythm.

Maybe the dude should watch a MU game. Not this year's MU game. But back from Daniel, Gabbert days. Take some WR screen ideas. Try one with Britt with a head of steam. But no. Intermediate or nothing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The screen pass is in the NFL 101 playbook under the chapter "Beating excessive pressure" right? Did Shotty read that book?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The Chiefs are playing a lot of man. Why don't we use legal picks and man beaters to free up Tavon? What the hell is Schotteneheimer thinking?

I think we should run him behind Joseph and wells. Right up the middle behind the 2 HOFers

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Bad penalty call. Guy was still going forward and he lead with his shoulder....

jjab360

Legend
It's crazy how the refs can call a penalty pretty much whenever they want to based on how they're feeling