Game Thread: Rams @ Chiefs (2014 Game 7)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Is it that hard to kick the ball out of the endzone? That just basically cost us the game.

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
Well that's a good start. :confused:
In other news, the Bears are down 38-7 at the half......Mr. Marshall would look awfully nice in a Rams jersey.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so tired of this retarded ass idea to not kick the ball out of the end-zone on specials teams. For fuck sake, stop fucking letting them return it. It's Fassel making that call. It's not smart.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Better do a reverse M.O....Instead of dying at the half, they better figure something ou somethingt for the 2nd for a change..Don't really understand the constant no gain running plays...And why do other teams seem to kill the Rams with the short, quick passing game and really have no clue how to do it themselves...Bad feeling here...

…..

Legend
I had a strange feeling when I saw Fisher say that Greg missed practice Friday with an illness

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Hey GZ, can you please just kick it out of the end zone? Fuck me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GZ sucks. What a pathetic kick.

Yea, I'm sure Zuerlein mistakenly kicked the ball that poorly. It was a shitty ass idea to try and get the Chiefs caught in their 15. :rolleyes:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Terrible hold non call. I thought pulling a jersey essentially confirms a hold.